Chapter 218: The Moonlight in His Heart

Last night, Bai Qingquan dreamed that he was climbing Qiuming Mountain with Shi Lei all night. The house Shi Lei bought was located next to it. At the beginning of the dreams, there were few clouds, but halfway through, it began to rain.

This was not the first rain he encountered on Qiuming Mountain. It was just a slight drizzle, so it didn't matter if he used an umbrella or not. Since it had rained so heavily yesterday, Shi Lie originally wanted to cover him with an umbrella, to keep his body dry from the raindrops, but he refused.

He had never been in the rain before, so he wanted to enjoy it thoroughly.

However, he underestimated the intensity of the rain as it continued to pour harder and more fiercely. Eventually the raindrops slammed on him loudly with a bang, soaking his body in red. The rain fell on his chin, causing him to open his mouth slightly as the rain dripped down the corners of his mouth.

Still, he was so happy. He was able to accept this rapid rain without an umbrella, without any protection. The bigger the rain got, the more unbearable it was, but the happier he felt. In the end, the pain of the raindrops hitting his body was no longer painful. On the contrary, it made him feel crazy and happy.

He was able to accept the dew that had watered him. He grabbed Shi Lei's arm, and the two headed towards the highest point of the mountain together. When they reached the top, the rain had stopped. It had covered the entire vegetation with its raindrops, soaking them. Both he and Shi Lei were drenched. Shi Lei stretched out his hand and wiped the water on his forehead and chin, and he couldn't help himself but hug Shi Lei and didn't let go for a long time.

Then he woke up and laid down in Shi Lei's arms.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Shi Lei asked in a low voice.

He shook his head and did not move. He was exhausted.

Shi Lei said, "You don't need to move. I'll wash you."

Bai Qingquan still shook his head. His voice was a little hoarse as he said, "I like this taste."

Shi Lei stopped talking. He needed to let Bai Qingquan sleep honestly, but truly, this fairy wasn't afraid of death.

He stretched out his hand and brushed away the tears on Bai Qingquan's face and gently kissed his ears.

The beautifully made hanfu was scattered on the ground in a messy manner. Bai Qingquan remembered the feeling of being watered by heavy rain even in his sleep. He felt that his body was like a container, and it was full and about to overflow, just as was his heart.

His physical fitness was quite good—so good that it not only surprised him but even Shi Lei was astounded.

Shi Lei was a rough man. He didn't know how to pity and cherish jade*. He was fierce and cruel, making him cum twice. He thought that he would walk unnaturally the next day, but while his legs were a bit soft and his walk seemed to be a bit forked, there was no pain.

*(怜香惜玉) Idiom referring to a man with a tender heart that takes care of his beloved. || In this context, he's saying Shi Lei was the opposite way in bed.

It felt like he was just dreaming of climbing Qiuming Mountain all night.

When Wei Ge saw him, he was taken aback for a moment and said, "You look so good today."

He was very happy as he felt Bai Qingquan had listened to what he said and had gone to bed early yesterday. He looked well rested and was in good condition. His complexion was healthy, and his face was full of spring.

Bai Qingquan participated in the opening ceremony for <Night Talk at the Ming Palace> in a radiant state.

The show broke the premiere record of <The East Palace is Coming> as soon as it started broadcasting. It was completely different from the theme and style of the East Palace. It reflected the Tang Dynasty and was designated as the ultimate romance, ultimate magnificence, and ultimate thriller. Bai Qingquan, Zheng Siqi, and Shen Jintai appearing in the same long shot detonated the hot search.

<Night Talk at the Ming Palace> was a big hit.

Relying on this drama, Bai Qingquan once again returned to the top position, and his popularity was equal to that of Shen Jintai. This was the advantage of TV dramas. Once they explode, they are far more popular than movies.

He had now become the white moonlight to many people again. The black history of the past seems to have become a thing of the past, as no one seems to remember it anymore. Wherever he went, there were only stars and the moon, as if the scandal of the past had never existed. He was still the white moonlight with unparalleled beauty and an excellent reputation like before.

But only he knew that he was no longer the white moonlight in the hearts of his fans. Whether or not his alt account was exposed, he knew that while the love of his fans was strong, true, and grand, it was unreliable. It was meaningless and never lasting, as one day they would leave him. He wouldn't be the white moonlight forever in their lives.

But he was Shi Lei's white moonlight, and that had remained from beginning to end. It was enough for him to be a person's white moonlight for a lifetime. He was quite satisfied with it.

On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Bai Qingquan moved into his new home.

The moon was bright on this day, big and round, as it shone its rays through the floor-to-ceiling windows. This moon not only cast its light on his new house but also on everything in the world, illuminating the clear spring (Qingquan) water that flows down from the stone (Shi) for decades to come.

The author has something to say:

Next up is the paring of Shan Cheng. The playboy who'll be attacked by a black belly*. The Xiao Bai couple, just like Shen Jintai and his wife, will also appear from time to time to show their affection and call their husbands. Shen Jintai and Yan Qiuchi will also make occasional appearances.

*Term used to describe someone who acts kind on the outside but is dark and soulless on the inside.

Kinky Thoughts:

This marks the end of the Bai Qingquan's chapters. Awwww. I really wanted more. I really like this couple. Next up will be Yan Yaoxuan x Shan Cheng pairing.

For those who are not getting the first half of the chapter... It's an allusion to what they were doing in bed. Think of the rain as Shi Lie and the umbrella as the condom that's trying to protect Bai Qingquan from Shi Lei's "raindrops". When they reach the top of the mountain, it's the climax. You get the point.