Chapter 195: Fate

The two of them went from the playground to the boiler room, then passed through the dormitory and returned to the school gate. It was almost noon by the time they arrived at the gate. As the two were about to separate, Shi Lei suddenly asked, "Are you free at noon? I would like to invite you to lunch."

"Not at noon. I have already made an appointment with the principal and the others," Bai Qingquan said. "Maybe in the evening, I might be free."

It was unlikely that he would be free in the evening. He finally returned, so he would have to have a meal with his uncle and aunt. After attending the school celebration at noon tomorrow, he would return to Nancheng for his birthday party. His itinerary was quite stressful.

However, once he was back in Nancheng, he would be fine. He had just finished filming a new drama and was currently on his rest period.

Shi Lei said, "Nn. Where are you going now?"

"Back to the hotel."

"Then I'll take you there."

"No, it's just at the People's Square, and it's only a few steps away."

Shi Lei still insisted and said, "I will send you." After speaking, he went to get his car.

Bai Qingquan saw an Audi in the parking lot with the lights turned on and saw Shi Lei going in and driving the car towards him.

Bai Qingquan wasn't polite and directly opened the door on the passenger side. He entered with a smile and asked, "Does the passenger seat have a master? May I sit in it?"

Shi Lei said, "I have always been single."

Bai Qingquan sat up, closed the door with a bang, and took off his mask.

He's been single all this time.

He put his mask in his pocket and adjusted the seat a little. The car looked very new and was considered a more expensive model from the Audi brand. As soon as he sat down, he noticed Shi Lei leaning towards him. He was taken aback and hurriedly stretched out his arm, only to find that Shi Lei was buckling him in for him.

"I'll do it myself," he said as he fastened his seat belt.

Shi Lei smelled the warm and light fragrance coming from Bai Qingquan's body, and it only made his heart become more passionate. He turned forward and started to drive. This was all like a dream. The person he could only see on the television screen was now sitting in the passenger seat of his car. It was exciting and unreal.

He sent Bai Qingquan to the entrance of the hotel. Bai Qingquan unbuttoned his seatbelt and said, "Thank you."

His voice was as gentle as ever, and his appearance was even more fair and beautiful. The word temperament was simply tailored for him.

"You're welcome," Shi Lei said.

"Then I'm going now. I'll contact you when I have time," Bai Qingquan opened the car door.

"Then I'll call you tonight," Shi Lei said.

Bai Qingquan realized that he was referring to dinner plans tonight, so he gave a vague response and got out and left the car.

Shi Lei kept watching him leave before he left. When Bai Qingquan got to the entrance of the hotel door, he glanced back at him.

Shi Lei drove the car towards an intersection before parking it on the side of the road. He got out of the car, leaned against a tree, and started to smoke. He didn't know if it was because of the cold or something else. For a while, his hand was shaking uncontrollably as he held the cigarette in his hand and was rubbing his chin with his thumb, only to find that there were stubbles there and he hadn't shaved it.