Chapter 222: Move in Together

After accepting, he deliberately sent a message: [Who?*]

*This was sent in English.

After about an hour, he received a reply from Shan Cheng: [Sorry, I just saw it. I'm Shan Cheng.]

After Yan Yaoxuan saw it, he immediately replied: [Do you want to be a 0 for me?]

After sending it, he cheerfully waited for Shan Cheng to reply to him as he put his legs on the sofa.

Shan Cheng responded quickly this time: [Why don't you have a look? Are you free recently? I'd like to invite you out to dinner.]

Most likely due to yesterday's experience being too exciting, Yan Yaoxuan's feelings seemed to move towards Shan Cheng, and he was a bit reluctant to give them up. This was the first time he had close contact with a man, and it felt fresh and exciting, especially when Shan Cheng responded to him. The confrontation between two men trying to conquer each other had a strong sense of speed and friction.

It was fine to just kiss and touch, and if things progressed further, then he could do it. He was captured by desire so he replied: [Okay.]

After replying, he laid on the bed and thought about how he could change a 1 to a 0, so that he could get that beauty Shan Cheng to lie under him. When he thought about conquering him, he felt a strong sense of accomplishment.

When he was about to fall asleep, the appearance of Shen Jintai appeared in his mind again. Alas, there was no one in the world who could compare to Shen Jintai, at least not for him.

The next morning, Shan Cheng sent him an address and made an appointment with him for dinner tomorrow.

Yan Yaoxuan went with Gao Weicheng to buy clothes. Gao Weicheng asked, "Why are you so showy all of a sudden?"

"I have to be one day." He changed into a suit. "What do you think?"

"Do you want to hear the truth?" Gao Weicheng said.

Yan Yaoxuan nodded.

Gao Weicheng said, "Honestly, I think your brother looks natural wearing suits, and you're more suitable for wearing casual clothes."

"I can't compare with my brother, can I?" Yan Yaoxuan asked.

Gao Weicheng said, "No, you two have different styles. Of course, you look good in formal wear, but at our age, we don't have formal occasions to attend, so who would wear a suit? Don't be as old-fashioned as your brother."

Yan Yaoxuan picked out two formal suits. He felt that he couldn't look too young. He needed to have the 1 aura that he should have. He had never competed with his brother, as he thought he had already lost in this regard. Compared to his brother, he didn't look as mature or stable, so he could only use his brother as his role model.

After buying clothes, he went to get a haircut. With a , a suit, and shiny leather shoes, he drove his most beloved sports car to where they agreed to meet.

Since his intention wasn't to have sex, when he met Shan Cheng, they chatted unexpectedly. The more he looked at Shan Cheng, the more pleased he became. Apart from the fact that Shan Cheng was a little taller than him, every other condition was good too. Fair, thin, with a handsomeness that was almost exquisite and a little exotic, though overall he looked more Asian. His conversational skills and temperament were outstanding. It was a pity for this person to be only a one-night stand. Rather, it was better to be one's lover instead.

Yan Yaoxuan felt that he couldn't ruin this little 1 beauty, who he would make a 0, so he changed his mind from the intention of a one-night stand to a more serious conversation around love.