Chapter 227: This BT Man

Yan Yaoxuan was dumbfounded. He grabbed Shan Cheng's arm, only to feel his body rise lightly before Shan Cheng threw him directly onto the bed and then pressed him down.

Yan Yaoxuan didn't dare to speak anymore because he saw that Shan Cheng's eyes were red. His face was also red, and his body was naked and soaking wet.

Their chests pressed together as Yan Yaoxuan's eyes were filled with fear. Shan Cheng didn't speak. He just pressed him down and laid him by his ear.

"You already know what kind of person I am, and you come to provoke me. This is what you deserve," Shan Cheng said.

He waited for a while after speaking, then raised his head and looked at Yan Yaoxuan rather viciously. "Why aren't you speaking. Acting dumb?"

Yan Yaoxuan wanted to say something, but he didn't dare blurt out "fuck you". He was such a coward. He pursed his lips tightly and did not speak.

Shan Cheng pinched his chin, looked directly at him, and then lowered his head to kiss him. Yan Yaoxuan stubbornly turned his head away and refused his kiss. Shan Cheng straightened his face again and kissed him on the cheek.

"I believe you just wanted to talk, so I came with you," Yan Yaoxuan said. "You... If you do it. When you're done, I'll call the police and you'll go to jail."

Shan Cheng smiled and said, "It's okay. I won't touch you if you promise me one thing."

"No!"

When Shan Cheng heard this, he immediately went to pull off his coat, then grabbed his shirt with both hands and ripped it apart. Yan Yaoxuan saw that he was reaching out again and quickly said, "I... I promise. Promise. I promise!"

He was scared to death. There was nothing here. His opponent was too strong, so if he was forced, there was nothing he could do. It would be terrible if he was raped first and then killed.

Shan Cheng's eyes tightened as he looked at him and said, "You're so fair."

Fair my ass!

Yan Yaoxuan said, "Tell me, what are the conditions?"

"Restore the relationship," Shan Cheng said.

How could this be possible? He was scared half to death.

"Otherwise, I will fuck you," Shan Cheng said.

Yan Yaoxuan: "..."

Shit.

"I'm not a 0," Yan Yaoxuan said again.

"Then you won't do it?" Shan Cheng asked.

Yan Yaoxuan said, "Okay... Ah, I'll do it, I'll do it!"

His eyes flushed, and he said again, "I'll do it."

Shan Cheng said, "I won't let you go."

Yan Yaoxuan didn't speak, but his eyes were slightly red. Shan Cheng laid down on him and didn't move again.

As soon as Yan Yaoxuan moved, Shan Cheng immediately held him down again and looked at him viciously.

"I... I'm not going to run," Yan Yaoxuan said. "It's uncomfortable."

Hearing this, Shan Cheng hugged him and turned him over, switching their positions so that they're both lying on their sides. Shan Cheng clung to his back and hugged him from behind.

"I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you," Shan Cheng said. "I didn't make a move, but you provoked me first."

Yan Yaoxuan didn't say a word. It was he who had provoked Shan Cheng first. It made him feel excited, and now he felt like poking out his own eyes. No, rather he should poke his head because he actually followed this man, whom he knew was perverted, into his own home! Yan Yaoxuan had never hated himself this much until today, and there was no one to blame but himself!