Chapter 5. Incoherent

There is no content warnings for this chapter xx

⸻·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ♡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙⸻

Hot breaths collide against one another as drunken, sloppy lips connect in a moment of pure bliss. The room is quiet, hiding noises from the raging party outside as the door remains shut against the hallway. San is towering over Wooyoung, hand on his cheek while the other grips onto Wooyoung's waist, nearly afraid Wooyoung would dare to leave.

Wooyoung is completely wasted. San's kisses against his lips feel euphoric, almost as if he was waiting a century for this exact moment, but he only realized how badly he had wanted this when he was completely and utterly shitfaced.

"San'ah–" Wooyoung breathes, reaching his hand upwards towards San's collar, gripping it tightly as San's kisses trail from the corner of Wooyoung's mouth down towards his jaw and under his ear.

San hums in response and Wooyoung can't help but smile like a drunken idiot. "Are you drunk, too?"

The question catches San off guard, leaving Wooyoung's neck and looking to face him, almost completely confused as to why he asked that. "No?"

"Good," Wooyoung chastely kisses him, lips hovering just an inch in front of San's. "I don't want you to regret this."

"Never," San reconnects their lips, hitching his breath when Wooyoung bites down gently on his bottom lip. Wooyoung's eyes are hungry and tired, overcast by the haze of soju and bloodshot from the lack of sleep.

San wants to stop before things get too heavy, too involved. But Wooyoung tastes so good. This feels too good.

"You should get some sleep," San breathes between heavy kisses, fighting the urge to put Wooyoung on his back and straddle him, his grip on Wooyoung's waist struggling to leave.

"But I want you." Wooyoung's tone is high pitched as he whines. San's heart aches.

San loved Wooyoung completely. He loved his laugh, his interests and his personality; just him as a whole. But he especially loved when Wooyoung's voice was super high in pitch, the same pitch his voice echoes to when he whines or laughs. Little did he know that future Wooyoung would end up speaking to him in that tone, pleading for San to touch him intimately.

"I know," San's forehead presses against Wooyoung's as he bites the inside of his lip. "But I worry about you, and you look like you're exhausted."

"I'm sleepy," Wooyoung agrees, head tilting up, nose pressed against San's, wanting nothing more than San's lips on his.

"I know, Woo." San can feel Wooyoung surging back for him and he almost resists, brushing his lips past Wooyoung's own, still able to taste the soju on his lips. "But you have to sleep."