Chapter 6. Intrusive

There is no content warnings for this chapter xx

⸻·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ♡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙⸻

I need answers. Wooyoung's mind yells at him as he steps inside the house, closing the door behind him with a deep sigh. His chest felt heavier than usual, almost like he was anxious about who he kissed last night, but normally his mind wouldn't think too much into something like that. The whole situation was a bit weird, at least to Wooyoung it was. His friends knew he was sleeping around with half of the girls in their city, but none of them ever came back more than once.

Something about the unknown kills Wooyoung inside. It very well could've been someone random, but it was incredibly unlikely because it felt familiar. But, familiar in what way? Did he know the person? Has he kissed this person before? Ugh. It was too confusing.

Wooyoung travels into the kitchen, listening to Yeosang clean the cluttered mess in the living space, bottles on bottles clashing into one another within the trash bag. Wooyoung stops at the kitchen island, hands finding the cold, now clean, countertop, sitting there as he waits for some sort of memory to smack him in the face, but nothing comes.

"Why the fuck are you standing there like that?" Yeosang must've turned around, watching his friend stare at the counter with a questioning gaze. Though, to be fair, he was standing there like an idiot, more or less. His hands were palm down on the counter, leaning into his pressed palms with an open stare directed remotely at nothing but the air itself.

"Do you know where everyone was last night?" Wooyoung fixes his posture a bit, eyes blinking back to reality.

"Not really. I told you I was with Jongho down at the shore for like, I don't know, a few hours?"

"But after that, when you both came back?"

"I know Mingi was in the pool for a while. Yunho was inside for a bit looking for San, I think, and Hongjoong and Seonghwa were. . . y'know."

"I do know." Wooyoung rolls his eyes slightly, a sigh breathing through his lungs. "I just can't remember where I ended up."

"I don't know. I never saw you last night. I'm sure if you ask Mingi or Yunho, they might know."

"They're not awake yet, are they?"

"Yunho is, I think. Should be in the shower." Yeosang turns around, about to pick up another bottle, but he stops, turning back to Wooyoung. "I know you usually get shitfaced like that a lot, so how do you not remember anything?"

"I don't know. Maybe a part of me doesn't want to know." Wooyoung shrugs.

"Well, I'm sure it was like any other night for you. You didn't wake up with another random chick, did you?"

"No," Wooyoung laughs. "Not this time."

"Well, that's a victory for you then. Now, please stop staring at the counters and be productive, or at least help me clean."