{~Chapter12~}

~MikePOV~

'I don't think I was being oblivious?' I thought to myself as I called Bloodrayne, "Hey! Vampir how are you-" I cut her off, "HE KISSED ME!" I shouted into the phone, "WHAT?!-" She started, "He kissed me! You were right he does like me!" I continued, "YES! Well, what couple things are you gonna do now?" She asked, "I left after he kissed me-", "What?" She cut me off, "I-I left him a note saying I like him back-" I was cut off again, "Hang up.", "What?-" I asked, "Hang up the phone, kiss him back and tell him In person, that you like him too!" She answered, "But I-", "Mike Makowski, the thing you've longed for, for the past three years is finally happening, get the f*ck off the phone and go make out with your boyfriend." She demanded, "Yes ma'am!" I responded and quickly hung up, 'Ok, what do I do?!' I desperately asked myself as I slowly walked to his room, 'Yea, uhh, that might be a good plan?' I told myself as I entered his room, he was laying there peacefully staring at the note I had left for him, he looked so pretty, even if he was all scratched up, in a hospital covered in bandages. "Uhh, hey Pete!" I nervously said, he didn't respond at first but he immediately looked over all red and flustered, "Oh, hi? I uhh, I'm glad you like me too!" He said quickly, I moved over to him, "Oh, Pete." I said charmingly, I sat down on the bed next to him, on the outside I looked confident, but I was panicking and second guessing myself in my head, I leaned closer knowing his movements were limited so he couldn't do it himself, his face took on a bright shade of red I'd never seen before, his eyes were wide as I caressed his face, gently holding his head in my hand, I pulled him in as I leaned closer, I kissed him gently for about five seconds before pulling away still gently cupping his face in my hand, "I love you~" I finished, he sat there for a few seconds just staring into space before eventually he smiled slightly, it was a warm and genuine smile, inviting and comforting, I smiled back and removed my hand from his face and gently held his hand instead, but as I did so his warm smile faded into something of a look of dread, "Does this mean I'll have to give up being goth and non-conforming to date you?" He asked sorrowfully before returning his face back to his neutral expression, I thought for a second, I understand what he means, if I had to choose between giving up a part of my identity or some boy I hadn't even been friends with for a year that I really liked, I wouldn't know what to do either, "You don't have to choose, you can still be goth and non-conforming while dating me, I'm sure some of your goth friends have some 'conformist' qualities too!" I explained, he thought for a second before nodding and kissing my cheek, "So boyfriends per se?" I asked, "Yea, but that doesn't mean you'll be getting any special treatment my conformist." He said slightly laughing at the 'nickname' he'd given to me, "That's fine." I laughed as I moved and sat back down in the small chair next to his hospital bed, "We'll be just fine." I assured him.

~~~Time Skip~~~
Pete is now getting discharged from the hospital.

~PetePOV~

Today I'm finally allowed to leave as long as I'm constantly supervised just in case, which is not going to happen, constantly being supervised is lame as f*ck but it's especially lame when your dad cares more about beer than you.

"Pete!~" I heard Mike call excitedly from outside my room, "Vampir! Why are you here?" I asked, "Well my gothic boyfriend is finally allowed to leave the hospital and I would like to help him move back into his house!" He responded, he's very caring, but for his safety and to make sure I don't get taken away no-one is ever allowed to come over ever again, "It's fine, you don't need to come over I can manage by myself!" I argued, I knew he'd want an actual reason so I wasn't surprised when he asked why, "I'm not allowed friends over, especially boyfriends." I reasoned, "You're lying, because that is a conformist rule as you would say, gothie, please tell me the truth." He said, I cringed at the nickname, "That's so cringe." I said, "Yea I know, I hate myself for saying that, ugh. But seriously though tell me the truth." He replied, well he knew I was lying now, and it was either tell him, or bring him over and do the same as I did last time, "Alright fine, you can help me." I said, he looked pleased and happy, "But, you have to promise me that you will listen to me if I say to do something, ok?" I questioned, "Yea sure, as long as it's nothing weird I'll listen to you!" He responded, "Good, can we get coffee first, or a smoke?" I asked getting up as Mike helped me to my feet, "Sure you can get coffee, I'll pay." He offered, "No, it's fine I have-" he cut me off, "I'll pay.", he pulled me close and lightly kissed my right cheek, I blushed a little, "Ok?" He asked, "Ok fine, but that was conformist as sh*t and I didn't like it." I lied, he knew I was joking so he gently held my hand and slowly walked to Mike's dad's car and drove to the village inn, got coffee, drank it the headed for my trailer.