Part 3

Meanwhile, near a train station, Wade was listening to some pop music and was wearing some headphones. He was also smiling, but his eyes were closed. He suddenly touched some fire.

"Fire! Aaaaaaarrrrghhhh!!" He yelped, stamping his watery foot up and down. That's when Ember heard him, so she said to him that she wanted him to stop.

There was fire on the bag Wade had with him, so he blew the fire off his bag quickly. Then he said to Ember, "You're so hot!" Ember suddenly noticed what Wade had said to her.

"EXCUSE ME?!" She asked loudly. "No!" Wade said quickly. "What I meant was, you're smoking! No, I didn't mean it like that, He said to Ember with an awkward grin on his face. Little drops of water started dripping down him as he panicked.

"Are you done yet?" Ember asked Wade with a frown. "Yes! please!" Wade replied with lots of waterdrops dripping down his face. Ember sat down on the ground. "Look, I've been wanting to talk to your boss," Ember told him. "So just make, like, a stream and flow somewhere else." She moved her hand in a flowing motion.

"Gale won't be in today. She's a huge windbreakers fan and the windbreakers are finally in the playoffs! Toot! toot!" Wade exclaimed, changing the question.

He then stopped and told her about an air resident, named Gale Cumulus, who was also Wade's boss. "I just came here because I left my passes for the game last night."

"Passes, like, plural?" Ember asked Wade. Her face lit up. Wade looked at her, silent. After a few minutes, they both went to a stadium on the train.

When they arrived, there was a big stadium in the distance.

"So, Where's Gale?" Ember asked when she arrived in the stadium

"So, Where's Gale?" Ember asked when she arrived in the stadium. "Up there, in that skybox," Wade answered back, pointing at a place in the stadium.

 "Up there, in that skybox," Wade answered back, pointing at a place in the stadium

A few minutes later, Ember met Gale. Ember started talking.

"My name is Ember Lumen, my family runs a fire shop," she wasn't paying attention to Ember. Gale was too busy complaining about the players.

Ember kept explaining her life in her dad's shop, while Gale ignored her. "Do you mind?!" She grumbled. "Back off! Fireball..."

Ember didn't like what she heard. "Fireball?" She gasped in shock. " Actually, I do mind." She said with a frown.

Ember started to grow bigger and her flames turned purple with vexation.

"This is my life we're talking about!" She said. But Gale still wasn't listening to her. So Ember got angry at Gale for not paying attention to her, which led to an argument.

Wade suddenly noticed that one of the players who was playing in the distance, wasn't doing well. So he started cheering. Then everyone else cheered too and the water residents did the wave to make the player more confident. It worked.

(please play the clip below to look at what happened)

After the game, Ember, Wade, and Gale chatted about the shop. Gale and Ember had now got along very well. Gale mentioned to Ember and Wade that if they could find the source of the flooding nearby, which had been near Ember's home, all would be forgiven, which meant the ship wouldn't be closed down.

Then Gale floated up into the sky, cheering loudly, "Break wind!" "Please take all of that off." Ember moaned, turning to Wade. "But I got you a hat!" Wade replied, stretching himself up to Ember's head. Ember quickly burned the hat with her fire.

Please vote, comment, and read on to find out what happens next.