Part 6

It was the day afterwards. Ember was fixing a pipe because it had leaked. Suddenly she stopped what she was doing and looked at the clock in the distance. She gasped, remembering to meet Wade at the theatre.

"Since we're all good, I am now also going to go out... and do some deliveries!" She lied, walking away from her mother and two residents. Her mother immediately sniffed Ember. She did this every time she thought someone might be in love with someone else.

"Am I smelling love on... Ember?" She chuckled to herself. She didn't realise that Ember had now left and was leaving home.

As soon as Ember was about to go, she immediately saw her neighbour, Clod, who was sitting on a chair. Clod was a small 10-year-old Earth resident who lived next to where Ember lived and he also had a huge crush on Ember.

He was always flirting with her and giving flowers to her, but every time he did that, Ember rejected it by touching the flower with her fiery finger, which burnt it, making Clod sad. Maybe one day in the future he finally would find someone else he would like...

Because Ember was running late, she immediately said that she had to leave. So then she went.

(There is a video in this part of the story. Please play the video at the end of this part)

Meanwhile, Wade was looking around at the theatre, waiting for Ember. When Ember eventually got there, Wade noticed her, but she looked shy. Wade suddenly burst into tears as Ember had come. Ember looked at him with a smile and the two of them entered the theatre. They were going to watch a movie named Tide and Prejudice.

When the movie started, the lights dimmed, signalling the start of the movie

When the movie started, the lights dimmed, signalling the start of the movie. Ember gasped and she hid herself with her indigo hoodie. Wade, who was sat next to her, smiled.

After the movie, they both went into a photo booth to take pictures. But when the pictures came out, Wade and Ember looked at them with confusion.

They were overexposed, because Ember herself was so hot, which had overexposed the photos. But Ember liked the photos and she kept them with her.

After that, the two of them went up in the lift and looked down at the view from the balcony. They saw Element City.

As they were gazing down, some other residents stood beside Ember. She glanced over at them, and then she made some faces made out of smoke with her abilities.

Everyone cheered as she bowed down to thank them. Wade was romantically looking at her with a huge smile. But Ember turned around, he suddenly noticed her looking and he looked away from her, feeling awkward.

A few minutes after that, They both had drinks together. But because it was water, Ember couldn't drink it, which made them laugh. Suddenly, everyone around them started to dance, making Wade dance, too. He tried to make Ember get up from her chair and dance too.

Ember rolled her eyes, but a few seconds afterwards she was dancing too. She felt like the luckiest fire ever.

When Ember was almost home, she was about to touch the water that had been made by the train that splashed water onto the ground everyday

When Ember was almost home, she was about to touch the water that had been made by the train that splashed water onto the ground everyday. But then the water went away.

So then she went upstairs and just went to bed, thinking about what had happened to her today. It was awesome. She couldn't wait for another day with him...

(Please play video now)

(Their faces, aww...)