Part 4

A few hours after going to the stadium together, Ember and Wade walked back to the fireplace, chatting with each other. When they arrived at Ember's home (the shop), they immediately ducked under the window so that Ember's parents wouldn't find out.

But then Ember heard her dad inside the shop. He wasn't feeling well because of the water that had been in the shop. He grunted as he pushed something away and then he opened the window, coughing.

Ember looked worried and sad. "How can it be worse?" She asked Wade. "I don't know, but if I tell you this, it might lead us to the source of the floods," He replied, looking at Ember.

Ember looked at the ground. "We need to find the source," she spoke. There was a trail of water on the ground that led from where Ember and Wade were to the source of the flood. As soon as Ember looked at the trail of water, Wade explained how he ended up at Ember's home.

Wade told Ember that he was inspecting something near where the ships came from. He was still inspecting the area when a sudden gust with lots of water swooped in and took Wade with it.

He said that he got sucked into a pipe and on the day of the red dot sale, Ember was in the basement at the time. After Ember let her anger out, Wade did hear her screaming. The pipes shook around the room. That's how it all happened.

That's when Ember made a hot air balloon with her abilities. The hot air balloon started to rise into the air as Ember glowed brighter, herself becoming hotter each second. Wade quickly climbed into the hot air balloon and the two of them looked around the city, searching for the source.

The sky was dark and there were twinkling lights that illuminated the sky which surrounded Element City.

As Ember and Wade were talking to each other about their childhood, Ember started to talk about her dad and her when she was little.

Ember wanted to see the magical vivisteria flowers with her dad when she was 4 years old. But because they both happened to be fire, they couldn't be let in. Other residents were glaring at them as they walked past.

"That just messed my one chance to see the vivisteria!" Ember suddenly turned purple with frustration from remembering what had happened.

She sulked glumly as she suddenly leaned over the side of the hot air balloon. Wade seemed to understand her. "You must've been so scared," He said, completely immersed in Ember's traumatic backstory.

Wade wanted to learn more about Ember and help her the best he could. He was caring, kind and loving to everyone he met.

Ember looked at wade, and then she looked back at the ground, a grimace spreading across her shining face. Ember wanted to know more about Wade, too...

Wade suddenly pointed to the ground beneath him and shouted, "Look! Over there!"

That's where they went.

The source was found.

(Please play the video now!)

Please vote and comment.