Act 12 - I won't hurt you.

Normal text
Thinking
Onomatopoeia

Ahri's POV
"No. We can. So we're friends now. I'm Ahri."

The child looked up, her eyes sparkling, "Really?"

"Yes," I chuckled, "so... do you still want to learn my magic?"

The girl nodded excitedly, clearly not understanding the implications behind knowing this forbidden art. Sighing helplessly, I closed in on her, cupping her cheeks. She stiffened, her eyes wide and full of astonishment. Not fear. Strange.

Pulling her in, my lips lightly imprinted on hers. The first thing that came to mind was that this girl's lips were soft. Incredibly soft. In fact, I'm surprised a boorish human would have a body part this tender. The girl didn't react for a while. Just stood there dumbly, with shock permanently etched into her face. A few seconds later, her brain finally registered what was happening. Panic washed over her black as night eyes as she squirmed adorably, trying to shrink away. Her skittish behaviour instantly got my blood pumping. She should have known better than to try and escape. It would only trigger my predatory instinct. My pupils constricted and I deepened our kiss, looping my arms around the girl's thin waist while backing her up against a wall. My prey was freaking out now, her face completely red, wriggling vainly in my arms. Cute~

A blazing fire kindled in the pit of my stomach. And it's getting hotter by the minute. This toasty temperature was fine to me but it would definitely melt the intestines of an ordinary human, so I compressed the flames into something smaller. Something more palatable for a weak creature. Once the scorching heat was reduced to a gentle warmth, I gradually moved the condensed life essence up to my mouth. A ball of pale-blue light glowed at the tip of my tongue. The girl finally noticed it from the gaps between our lips. She stopped struggling. Instead, she's observing the glow curiously, her eyes unblinking.

I let out a happy hum and pried her mouth open with my tongue. Even if I did know what I'm doing, it's still my first time doing this kind of intimate thing. I curiously licked her tongue. It's warm and mushy. Very comfortable. The orb slowly travelled to the tip of her tongue and down her throat. Once I was sure it settled snugly in her tummy and not setting the girl ablaze, I let her go. A thin silver thread hung ambiguously between our lips. Her moist lips glistened seductively in the moonlight. Very pretty. I was staring at this shy girl amusedly, watching her pant. She must have held her breath. How adorable.

I leaned closer, sniffing the scent on her body. It's a sweet peachy flavour. As childish as this baby. But strangely... really appetising~

"You do know you can breathe through your nose, right?"

The girl's face grew a deep shade of scarlet, and she started babbling incoherently, "Y-Yeah. I k-know that! It's... I... You..."

As she mumbled, her face got redder and redder, until she stopped talking. The child lowered her head again, looking a little aggrieved.

Cute.

I blew hot air on her ear, "Why so nervous, hm?"

The girl flinched and shrank even more, which somehow ignited a bonfire in my heart. A bad thought suddenly came to mind. I want to play with her more. I wonder how red her face could go.

Licking my oddly dry lips, I pointed out, "I can hear your heartbeat, little girl."

The sound was thunderous to my ears, completely out of sync. I casually grazed my fingers against her smooth chubby cheeks, causing her heart rate to spike even more. So fun~

It's merely a little tease but who knew this shy girl was so innocent that she ended up actually explaining herself, "I... My books said that only men and women do these kinds of things..."