Reapmon X Reader

(Y/N) was travelling the unknown land, which was known as the Digital World. It was completely broken into pieces because of something called a Code Crown, and that it was in the hands of Lord Bagra or Bagramon. She was currently walking through a desert and saw a nearby explosion, so she quickly went to avoid it.

When she managed to find some form of shade she held up her Fusion Loader and sighed, not having any luck in finding a partner. Her Fusion Loader was dark blue with patches of pruple and red around it.

(Y/N) doesn't remember what had happened to get her stuck in this world, but without a Digimon Partner or friend, she'll easily be defeated or killed by these monsters.

---

"Water! Water! Water! Water!" Shoutmon bolted past (Y/N) as he was screaming but suddenly disappeared. She gasped and ran over to see he was stuck in some sinkhole and the looked over to the left to see that his team were also caught in the trap. "Mikey! We have to Digifuse!"

"I-I can't reach my Fusion Loader!"

"Fusion Loader...?" (Y/N) got hers out and looked at them all, but they already came up with a plan and made an escape, so she took this chance to run off. Nobody actuallt saw her which was a shocker. "Phew..." She wiped the sweat from her forehead and bumps into a leg. "Oh... uh..." (Y/N) looked up to see the Digimon looking down at her. He had yellow hair, a red eye and one in the middle of blue cloth, he had long arms and some kind of sword.

"You're a General as well. I've never seen or heard of you." He spoke, and she shivered and walked backwards and her back hit the wall. "Summon your partner and we'll fight." He got his sword out ready.

"Uh-I..." She whimpered and went to run, but he jumped and landed in front of her, causing her to fall into the sand. "Please... Don't hurt me!" This confused the Digimon as he put the sword away. Why wasn't she battling him with her Digimon.

"Who is your Digimon Partner? They're not doing their job at all."

"I... I... I don't have any Digimon..."

"What? How can you be here with no Digimon?" He asked, sitting down now to actually exmaine her features.

"I was just walking and then I heard a voice with a Fusion Loader so I grabbed it and it pulled me inside of a green portal." (Y/N) explained, now hiding her fear. "Ever since, I've been hiding and travelling through zones with no partner and lacking in food and drink."

"Hmm..." He hummed and thought for a moment. If Lord Bagra had her, what would happen to her. She would be killed with no mercy. "Come with me." He stood up. "I'm part of the Bagra Army but I am not that low to turn you over to be killed."

"T-Thank you." She climbed up onto his shoulder, and he wasn't actually the tallest of Digimon in all fearness. He then jumped high into the air as she whimpered and held onto her clothing. "W-What's your name?"

"My name is Reapmon, kid. What's yours?"

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"Nice to meet you."

---

After some time, Reapmon started to fight the Fusion Fighters which ultimately caused an earthquake and Mikey and Reapmon fell down the hole, (Y/N) falling off his shoulder and falling down the massive hole as well.

---

Mikey woke up with a slightly sore back as he saw this angel-like statue and walked over to his before putting a hand up. A bright aura appeared around the statue and the boys figure.

Reapmon came out of the shadows and was shocked that this boy was a chosen by the light. He felt his heart drop and then it got even worse when he saw a drop of red blood on the floor. He looked at the boy and then looked to the wall to see the girl he was carrying.