ShineGreymon & MirageGaogamon [Part 2]

After a few days of the battle with Daemon, everything quickly went back to normal as everything was repaired. Good as new as they all say.

The four Digimon, Agumon, Gaomon, Lalamon and Falcomon all returned home to the Digital World, but in their mega forms, ShineGreymon, MirageGaogamon, Rosemon and Ravemon. Together, no one can stop them. Unless it is was a Digimon who is literally just overpowered.

Anyway! ShineGreymon planned and scouting one half of the Digital World with his lover, the big, metal looking, dog Digimon, MirageGaogamon. Rosemon and Ravemon stayed together because it wouldn't be nice to stay alone. It would get boring and battles may become too difficult to handle.

"ShineGreymon? What was the point of leaving Rosemon and Ravemon really?" MirageGaogamon spoke as they walked past a really tall forest which they were short enough to walk through.

"Well... The truth is that I wanted us two to be together instead of always having those two on our backs." He chuckled as the Beast Digimon rolled his eyes and continued to walk. "Besides the point! I am hungry. I could eat anything right now! Maybe some fried eggs!" He cheered and remembered where he was and sighed walking faster.

"Is food always on your mind? Ugh, whatever. We will find some food soon. Follow me!" MirageGaogamon demanded as he flew past the trees and up into the sunsetting sky. The flying Dinosaur Digimon followed as they came across to a huge village with tall Digimon at all levels and saw them both enter.

"Hey! Who are you!?" A metal eel type of monster asked.

"Whoa! Cool! It is MetalSeadramon!" ShineGreymon gasped. "He was one of the Dark Masters who fell years ago!"

"What are you babbling on about, kid? I got no time for your fairy tales. Now! What do you want!?" He then looked at the blue figure with teeth showing as a caution.

"We just dropped by to see if the village could spare some food... please?" He mummbled the last part as ShineGreymon cleared his throat and smiled blushing slightly, doing a horrible attempt at acting like a man.

"Yeah we have spare steak, sausages and some eggs that were accidentally overcooked by our superior. Hmm... we also have this bush full of corn." He bent down grabbed a barrel that contained a bush and corn inside. MirageGaogamon nodded as it was given to him. "What about you, kiddo?"

"All the remainings!" His metal hatch where his mouth was opened as water dripped from his and his tongue was showing.

"Eww. You are greedy." The water Digimon groaned and left the gate of the village to get the left over food he talked about.

"You need to grow up." MirageGaomon looked at the barrel then up at boyfriend.

"S-Sorry..." ShineGreymon sighed sadly and waited for MetalSeadramon to return with the food.

When he did ShineGreymon was given the barrel as they thanked each other and left.

---

Rosemon and Ravemon dug a hole into a very thick tree as it began to rain.

"Ravemon?" Rosemon asked laying down on some leaves.

"Yeah?" Ravemon asked before taking a bite out of a banana.

"It's really cold." She sat up and shivered as he crawled over to her and wrapped an around her waist placing the foot in front to them.

"It'll be okay." He looked out and pulled a branch that can cover the hole to keep the wetness out.

"Thank you." She smiled and started to eat some apples.

Their life was going a whole lot better than the bigger Digimon.

---

ShineGreymon and MirageGaogamon found a huge cave and saw that there was no Digimon inside so they decided to stay inside there for the night.

"I am sorry I snapped at you." The blue Digimon sighed and placed the food down as the dinosaur Digimon looked at him and relaxed against the other.

"It's alright, MirageGaogamon." He sighed and closed his eyes slowly.

"It's freezing out here." MirageGaomon shiver as he layed ShineGreymon down and walked outside to find some rocks to block the enterance.

"Glorious Burst!" ShineGreymon yelled at a hidden log which created a fire.

"ShineGreymon!" The blue Digimon yelled and ran back inside to the fire and sighed in relief. "Your okay. You didn't have to yell."

"Sorry."

They both went outside, broke some branches on close trees and collected more, smaller logs to keep the fire going. The branches were to decorate the bland walls of the cave as the stronger one which is ShineGreymon flew to the mountain and collected huge rocks to block the enterance since MirageGaogamon couldn't find anything.

---

After about two hours, they finished and began to eat in front of the burning, warm fire. All their food was gone. They were full as they layed in a  very thin pile of leaves and cuddled up with ShineGreymon's head resting on the others chest.

"Goodnight, MirageGaogamon."

"Goodnight... ShineGreymon."

With that, they both drifted off into a cosy warm sleep in their new home.