WarGreymon X-Antibody x MetalGarurumon X-Antibody

WarGreymon X-Antibody returned home that was behind the waterfall, and immediately collasping, panting heavily from his previous fight. He was quickly assisted by MetalGarurumon X-Antibody who has returned earlier with plenty of food.

"What happened?" The wolf asked as he layed his boyfriend near their fire and beds that they made by themselves. It was loads of green, brown, red, orange and yellow leaves, with some old human materials for extra comfort.

"I was attacked... by the Royal Knights." The dragon in armour muttered out as his leg was rapidly bleeding which caused him to get weaker and dizzy. "M-My leg..."

"I got you!" MetalGarurumon X-Antibody ran deeper into the gave and grabbed a curved piece of wood that was used as a bowl, before he ran to the waterfall and filled it up with water. He then walked over to WarGreymon X-Antibody and poured a small amount on his wounded leg. "Drink up." He put the rest near his his mouth as he opened and drank the cold, refreshing water willingly.

"Thank you, dear." He panted in relief and closed his eyes, passing out for the night.

---

"MetalGarurumon!" WarGreymon X-Antibody roared out as he flew over to his friend who gave his life to the baby Digimon child named Tokomon. "Wake up!" He cried at his lifeless form. "Please... I can't live without you..." He begged, and continued to push the body that wouldn't move at all. "Rest well, dear." WarGreymon X sighed and flew back home.

---

WarGreymon X rested on his partners bed as the fire was brightening up the cave brightly. He remembered the times where they would cuddle up together and tell stories and talk about their lives and future. How they were going to survive, play, have more fun together and fight Digimon as a team, but now his mate was gone, he felt nothing. They spent a decade together and surviving against the Royal Knights, and now everything changed within a matter of five minutes.

---

WarGreymon X was helping DoruGreymon and the other Digimon who just want to survive fight many fake Digimon as they noticed a familiar icy blast kill at least twenty of the fake Digimon.

"M-MetalGarurumon..." WarGreymon X gasped and flew up to him. "Is that really you?" They looked face to face as he knew those beautiful brown eyes anywhere.

"Yes, WarGreymon. I survived." He smiled as they were about to continue to talk until more of those fake Digimon appeared and dive down into the massive hole that was a lake at the bottom. "No time to explain! We have to fight!" MetalGarurumon X-Antibody then flew up, using his gun to kill some until he got higher thsn most. "Metal Wolf Claw!" An icy breath flashed out of his mouth as he attacked over and over again, but the attacks would not stop coming. "Garuru Burst!"

"Poseidon Force!" WarGreymon X-Antibody used high energy that looked like water into a massive ball and threw it at many fake Digimon.

---

The battle was over. They had all won. The dead bodies on the floor will soon disappear into data and get reborn at the Primary Village as eggs. Dorumon had completed his route and defeated Yggdrasil with the assistance of Omnimon, who is now Omnimon X-Antibody because Dorumon gave him his life. He also managed to hit the Mega Level, the leader of the Royal Knights, Alphamon. Thankfully, he survived.

MetalGarurumon X-Antibody and WarGreymon X-Antibody returned home to the waterfall, all exhausted and just want to relax.

"So why did you fake your death, MetalGarurumon?" The dragon Digimon asked and pinned the other to the wall. "Hmm?"

"I-I... I didn't mean to. My body was all weak and I fell, but I woke up in a field. No one was around and no one was around my wounds." He explained as he then heard crying. "WarGreymon, what's wrong?" He hugged him.

"I missed you! You can't believe how lonely I was without you!"

"I'm sorry..." They hugged for a few minutes before laying down on thier beds. They face each other and hugged, nuzzling each other. "Good night, WarGreymon."

"Good night, MetalGarurumon."