Gallantmon X Omnimon

"Gallantmon? Can you hear me?"

"Hmm? Who's there?"

"I cannot say. However, I am here to help you."

"What do you mean!? Help with what? What happened to me?"

"You were badly wounded and now in a coma. Very rare to see in Digimon because they heal quickly and mainly get knocked out, or turned into Digi-Eggs. Your condition is very serious."

"A c-coma? Then where am I?"

"You are inside of your brain. I am one that has always watched your every action in your life. I am you, like your personal guardian or something. I don't even know what I am."

"I see. Then why have you come to help me?"

"I can make you wake up soon."

"Really!? H-How!?"

"Everytime one of us speaks, many hours pass. By now, you had been in a coma for five days."

"Then we better get started before it gets too high and everyone loses hope on me!"

"I understand, Gallantmon. Listen to me very carefully now."

"Okay."

---

"This is all my fault! I should've protected him!" Omnimon cried into Gallantmon's hand as Alphamon rubbed his one shoulder in order to give at least a little bit of comfort. "He was my best friend! I loved him soo much! Now he is gone! I can't tell him how much I love him and want him!" He cried harder and squeezed his hand more and tighter. The pain was too much for this Royal Knight.

"We all love him very much. There is a chance he may be permantly gone. We are hoping for the best, Omnimon." Alphamon told him as Omnimon's blue eyes were full of sadness and guilt. "Come now. We must get something to eat before we starve."

"... Okay, Alphamon." The part MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon Knight stood up and followed the leader out of the room to eat.

---

"When you wake up, it'll be possible for you to have catch a virus in your data. So, I want you to avoid fighting for two months. It's the type that'll die if you don't do what makes it stronger. You have to promise me this or it'll be your life in your own hands. The virus can kill you if you get out of control. You'll wake up with slight numbness on your arms and legs, possibly neck, so rest as soon as possible. When your numbness fades away, which is two or three days, then you'll feel more powerful than every before. Do you understand me?"

"Y-Yes, I do. Can I still eat my bread?"

"Of course. Nothing will change with what you eat and drink."

"Yay! I get to have some more bread that are shaped like me!"

"You really are a kid, hmm?"

"What!? N-No! I am Gallantmon! A Royal Knight! Sworn to protect the Digital World alongside the other Royal Knights!"

"Ha ha ha... Well then, prepared to wake up."

---

"Ugh... Where am I?" Gallantmon opened his eyes to see himself in the Royal Knight's medical room. "I remember now. I lost a fight and it ended very critically." He looked around and did feel the numbess in his arms and legs, but can move them. They just felt soo... numb. "It was originally five days when I was last told I was out, but how many more days has it been?" He stood up and his legs wobbled majorly, causing him to fall onto the floor. Gallantmon sighed and leaned against the bed and closed his eyes.

---

"What was that thud?" Magnamon looked up at the ceiling. Dynasmon looked up to and began to think.

"Isn't above us the medical room Gallantmon is in?"

"..."

"..."

"GALLANTMON!" The two yelled and stormed out of the room. Faster than Sonic.

---

The doors slammed open as Gallantmon gasped and saw his two friends.

"Dynasmon! Magnamon!" He smiled happily as they screamed and hugged him tightly.

"We missed you, pal!" Magnamon practically cried as Dynasmon was all cheery.

"We sure did, Gallantmon." Dynasmon's eyes were no longer a red, but his calming brown.

"How long have I been out for?" Gallantmon asked, checking the time to show 3:48pm.

"Two weeks." Magnamon answered. "We were afraid that you would've left us forever."

"Well, I am here and alive!"

"Thank goodness!" Dynasmon walked to the window, opened it and let out a very dragon like roar. He has many signal roars and that one meant to come to him. He did that for another five minutes before everyone else walked in.

"GALLANTMON!" They all yelled and hugged him one by one. Alphamon being first. Omnimon being last. When Omnimon went to pull away, he was pulled in gently by Gallantmon into a kiss. They all gasped and smiled.

"I- Uhm... Uhh..." Omnimon blushed deeply as Gallantmon's arms fell dead. He tried to move it, but couldn't anymore.

"I love you, Omnimon." He whispered.

"I-I love you too, Gallantmon..."