ShineGreymon & MirageGaogamon

This pain...

Is unbearable...

It hurts soo badly...

Why would he do this to me!?

I was his friend... since Marcus and Thomas finally got used to each other, but today... My flesh was cold in the dark ocean of pity.

I couldn't move and my eyes remained shut as my slightly bleeding chest was just adjusting to the watery surrounding. My whole body became numb as I heard a muffled yell of anger and my body bubbled in sudden rage and crackled in soo much pain and power.

I emerged out of the water and roared and a big grey ball surrounded me as it changed my body into a dark, horrible creature. Everyone thought it was my burst mode, but... it was my ruin mode. I lost control of myself as I flew towards MirageGaogamon and slammed him into the ground with ease.

---

ShineGreymon opened his eyes and saw his flaming grey type of sword looking right infront of MirageGaogamon as he held Thomas in his injured arm. He looked at MirageGaogamon in the eyes as he was slightly crying without making a noise. ShineGreymon moved his grey 'sword' and 'shield' and punched him across the face.

Weeks later....

ShineGreymon was on the floor from the attacks from Craniamon and MirageGaogamon flew by and held ShineGreymon close while Ravemon and Rosemon were fighting the Royal Knight.

The dragon Digimon opened his eyes and looked up at the machine dog looking Digimon and hugged a little.

"T-Thanks..." ShineGreymon said weakly as their heads connected and flew up to fight again.

"Full Moon Blaster!" MirageGaogamon yelled.

"Forbidden Temptation!" Rosemon also yelled.

"Celestial Blade!" Ravemon put his sword into the ground.

"Glorious Burst!" Shinegreymon unleashed his attack along with everybody else.

---

Gaomon and Agumon sat together as the sun started to set and they nuzzled each other happily from their victory of the Digital World.
They looked behind them and saw Falcomon and Lalamon smiling for them. They both smiled back at them as they all watched the sunset in the Digital World.

Until tomorrow where Marcus, Thomas, Yoshino and Keenan to return bright and early for another day of hard work.

---

As the day appeared a new Digimon was summoned as a brand new threat to the Digital World as the four still waited for their human bosses to show up.

When that happened, Daemon has already been rampaging.

Marcus ran up to Daemon and punched as DNA flowed through his body as his whole outer body was covered in his DNA Charge.

"DNA Charge! Overdrive!" Marcus yelled out as his Digivice let out a huge burst of light as Agumon began digivolving to mega.

"Agumon, Double-Warp Digivolve to!" DNA began to shine over him as he digivolved.

"ShineGreymon!" He looked at Daemon with pride in his eyes and flew towards him. "Shining Blast!" His body lightenned up and crashed into Daemon's chest, but unfortunately it did nothing at all to damage the monster.

"Gaomon! You better help him out!" Thomas ordered.

"Sir, yes sir!" Gaomon ran towards the battle and jumped high into the air to digivolve.

"DNA Charge! Overdrive!" Thomas's blue DNA entered the digivice and another huge beam of light appeared and hit Gaomon.

"Gaomon! Double-Warp Digivolve to!" As he began to digivolve to mega, Daemon had grabbed ShineGreymon by the face as he was struggling to break himself free from the venomous grasp.

"ShineGreymon!" Marcus yelled and all he heard were groans from his partner.

"MirageGaogamon!" The metalic dog Digimon yelled as he flew towards the battle and pushed Daemon away. "Stay away from us." He growled with no hesitation what so ever.

Daemon growled under his cloak and he cracked a quiet chuckle.

"You really think you can over-power me that easily?" He mocked them. "I can knock you both down with one single hit of my... Evil Inferno!" As he attacked with his flaming MirageGaogamon roared in pain and fell to the floor as parts of steam left his body. Fortunately, ShineGreymon didn't take too much damage becuse he is basically a Dragon Fire type of Digimon, but it did leave scratches and burn marks in particular parts of his body. He looked at MirageGaogamon and whined quietly he looked looked back at Daemon ready to fight.

"Boss! I need to be ShineGreymon Burst Mode!" ShineGreymon looked back at Marcus as he nodded as DNA flowed around the two.

"Charge! DNA..... Burst Mode!" Flames left the digivice and entered ShineGreymon as he began to slightly digivolve even further to a mode change.

"ShineGreymon! Burst Mode!"

Daemon wasn't impressed but knew this could be a lot of trouble.

"Slash Nail!" He flew towards the fiery Digimon and slashed him with his giant claws and nothing was done as ShineGreymon turned around.

"Final Shining Burst!" Daemon tried to avoid it, but was caught in the blast and turned into a defensless Digiegg.

"Oh right ShineGreymon!" Marcus yelled and saw Thomas on his knees by MirageGaogamon who was out cold.

The burst mode wore off and ShineGreymon ran over to his 'friend' and held him closely.

"I should've protected him from the blast! This is my fault!" He cried out as tears fell down on MirageGaogamon's face and closed eyes. It felt cold and also warm which made him slightly move and wake up.

"Uh... Wha-?"

"Thank goodness he's okay!" Falcomon interrupted running over to the four. Along with Keenan, Yoshino and Lalamon who just finished moving all of the Digimon from the area of the battle.

Before anything else could happen, ShineGreymon kissed the metalic creature on the nose as he blushed a lot.

MirageGaogamon let out a big groan as he turned back into Gaomon still in ShineGreymon's hold but only in the one hand.

"Gaomon..." ShineGreymon carefully gave the limp body to Thomas as he checked for any wounds and saw some fur missing on the arm and saw a burn mark. Marcus looked at his partner as he turned back to Agumon.

All eight of the group returned to the human world and decided to all stay in a hotel for a night. It had five beds. Three double sized and two singles. Yoshino quickly took one of the single beds as Keenan took the other. Agumon grabbed a double and helped Gaomon onto it as well.

"His temperature is pretty high guys." Agumon noted them as they grabbed a cold flannel and placed it on his burning arm.

"Keep in on top of the quilt so the cold air can get to him." Thomas directed an order as the raptor nodded in response.

Falcomon and Lalamon decided to share the same bed because why not?

Which means...

Marcus and Thomas had to share a bed...