Gabumon x Agumon

The DigiDestined were walking around the forest to find some food as their stomachs growled continously.

The Digimon were also starving, as Agumon kept on complaining about how he'll die of his hunger being soo low.

"Tai! I need some food!" He wrapped his hands and claws on his own stomach as they all relaxed by the nearest lake.

"Don't worry, Agumon. We'll all get some food soon." Tai smiled as he began to collect thick sticks to make a camp fire.

Joe, Matt and Sora collected big enough rocks to wrap around into a circle formation.

Gomamon was swimming under the water to see if there were fish nearby. There was and he exited the water.

Mimi, Izzy, T.K and Kari were making fishing rods, so it'll help to catch some fish.

Biyomon, Tentomon, Gabumon, Patamon, Gatomon, Gomamon and Palmon all searched the area for some berries or some fruit so they can use a bait or some small snacks before heading out.

"I am thirsty." Tai sighed as Agumon ran to grab a big leaf, scooped up some water, and put it on the ground in front of him.

"Enjoy, Tai!" Agumon smiled and began to set up the stones and sticks into a camp site formation.

"Thanks, pal." Tai leaned down and took a big sip of the clean, looking water.

---

Everyone sat around the camp fire, with leaves and sticks as beds. The fire was cooking up 14 fish as they were all excited to eat.

"We work so well as a team." Matt smiled as he looked over at his younger brother, T.K.

"We do!" He cheered as Kari cheered as well.

"I got to your the Digimon's room!" Agumon got up and ran towards some bushes to do his business.

Everyone giggled as Agumon came back feeling soo much better.

---

Everyone was asleep as the cool breeze hit all of their skins.

---

Agumon woke up in the middle of the night to see a big Digimon heading their way. He growled quietly and walked towards them.

"Hey! Don't come no closer!" Agumon yelled as the Digimon smirked and continued to walk. "Pepper Breath!" He breathed fire up at thr Digimon who turned out to be Machinedramon.

He chuckled and kicked Agumon into the lake.

"TAI!!!" He screamed before splashing into the water.

---

"Huh?" Everyone groaned as they saw Machinedramon.

"Guys! It's Machinedramon!" Matt yelled as he grabbed his Digivice. "Gabumon!"

"Right!" Gabumon ran towards Machinedramon and began to Digivolve to Garurumon. "Gabumon Digivolve To... Garurumon!"

Garurumon ran towards the machine Digimon and jumped.

"Howling Blaster!" Blue fire blasted at Machinedramon's face, but nothing happened. Machinedramon grabbed Garurumon and laughed before throwing him into the big tree.

"Garurumon!" Matt yelled as Garurumon glowed blue.

"Garurumon Digivolve To!" He began to Digivolve into his Ultimate Form. "WereGarurumon!" He ran towards Machinedramon again and attacked once more. "Wolf Claw!" His claws made three red marks on the Digimon as he just laughed with a slight shock. WereGarurumon gasped and growled. They both saw Agumon swimming to the surface and coughing.

"Tai!"

"Agumon!" Tai ran towards the water, but realised he was too far out.

"Giga Cannon!" Machinedramon's cannons shot over at Agumon.

"No!" WereGarurumon jumped towards Agumon, but was caught in the fire and landed next to DigiDestined.

"Agumon! Agumon!" Tai yelled and cried as a huge splash was formed.

---

"Hahaha!" Machinedramon looked over at the humans and smaller Digimon as they gasped in fear. "Weak..." He took more steps as something behind him shocked him.

"You leave my friends alone!" A three horned Digimon used a fire blast.

"What? I thought I killed you!"

"You can never kill me! My friendship with all of my friends will overwhelm your evilness! Nova Blast!" Greymon yelled as Machinedramon grabbed Greymon causing them both to roar.

WereGarurumon grabbed him by the metal tail and pulled him back.

"Patamon?"

"Right!" Patamon flew up and Digivolved into Angemon. "Hand of Fate!" His light beam from his fist hit Machinedramon in the eye causing him to roar in pain.

"S-Stop!" He roared metalically.

"Greymon Digivolve To! MetalGreymon!" They all began to fire their attacks at Machinedramon as he roared and ran away.

"Don't come back!" The wolf Digimon howled and turned back into Gabumon.

"Well done, Angemon!" T.K smiled.

---

"Agumon?" Gabumon rubbed his tired eyes as Agumon looked at him with a smile.

"Hi, Gabumon." He looked back up at moon. "Why are you up this late?"

"Came to see you." He sat down next to the reptile.

"Thanks." Agumon nuzzled his nose against Gabumon as he chuckled. "Does anyone else know of our relationship?"

"I don't think so." Gabumon yawned and leaned against Agumon, and falling asleep.

"Goodnight, Gabumon.