. . .TECHNO!(Angst)

👁👄👁💅 ; A good start isn't it? An Angst.
Now Technodream/Technowastaken will only be from Brotherlylove and yk.. angst and fluff. .I will NOT do smut or any romance chapters between these two.
|————;🥀;————|

Reader's Perspective

The morning rose an amber hue as the sun peaked from the horizon. Birds sang softly, chirping and chitting with their fellow forest dwellers. The morning was indeed beautiful, the morning sunlight casted a golden amber hue across Dream SMP

It was undoubtedly the most prettiest morning to encounter but this was an everyday morning for everyone in the SMP.

Dream, a prisoner, convicted of several crimes had an inmate named Technoblade. They definitely had a very.. odd relation.

The two were great friends... Sadly the happiness didn't last long as Technoblade had died from a serious bone cancer. . It was a secret kept by Technoblade so his friends and families wouldn't know. . .

Dream gracefully embraced the now deceased man, hugging him tightly as he cried, yelling. "SAM!"

Of course, Sam responded and he immediately went over to check. His axe fell as he saw the horrific scene.

"He isn't breathing. ."
Dream said, his voice cracking. He was about to lose his voice.

". . . You killed him didn't you?!"
Sam spoke furiously as he aimed the axe right at Dream's neck.

"WHY WOULD I KILL HIM, SAM? HE WAS HERE FOR ME IN MY MOST NEEDED TIME.. HE CARED FOR ME UNLIKE MY EX FRIENDS!!!"
Dream, enraged, yelled at the creeper hybird. He coughed as he continued to hug Techno, sobbing and wailing.

Sam, who was petrified and shock, he was frozen there, speechless. He snapped it out and told the SMP about the whole situation and they held a funeral.. Everyone was devastated but it didn't hit hard as much to the others than Dream.

He cried so much so that he passed out. The SMP did not sympathize with Dream however. In fact they blamed it all on Dream.

It was a laughing stock for Wilbur, Sapnap, Connor and a few other who loved Dream.

}Time skip{

Dream had woken up and he frantically looked for Techno. . He was nowhere. . Dream broke down the moment he realized and he held Techno's crown and cape. . It was all he had left. Something memorial. .He wore the cape and the crown as he cried to sleep. .
.
.
.
.
.

END...