Music School Sekai

The next day in Toya's room...

Toya: Hm, where did I put my phone.

Then there was a ding somehere.

Toya: Oh, there it is. Oh, its a text from Saki.

<Saki>: Toya-kun, do you have the time to hangout today?

<Toya>: Of course.

<Saki>: While your at it, can you bring your electric guitar>

<Toya>: Oh, sure.

Toya POV: I wonder why she asked me to bring it.

At scramble crossing...

Saki: Toya-kun!

Toya: Hello, Saki-san? Why do you wanna hangout today?

Saki: Well, remember yesterday what me and Onii-chan said when you played the guitar.

Flashback...

Tsukasa: But still, the song felt painful and sad.

Tsukasa: Even though they have grasped that light, but still, trapped in an abyss of memories filled with sadness, pain, and despair.

Saki: When I was in the hospital, I was hospitalized for junior high school. I couldn't do what normal kids, so I kept that those memories all behind. When you played that song, you made me remember all of that pain.

Saki: It kinda felt like you were writing that song for me.

End of flashback.

Toya: Yes, I did. 

Saki: I want to ask, how do you know how to play the electric guitar if you don't know how to play it.

Toya: Well, you see that the electric guitar and the violin are quite similar. The difference between the two instruments is that the electric guitar has 6 strings because of the two E pitches, low and high. Not only that, the violin, you have find the right note by using your ear to hear the note play.

Saki: Ah, I had no idea. Though, did you see the new Miku song?

Toya: No, I haven't.

Saki: I think I kept the song in a file somewhere.

Saki then opens her phone and sees an Untitled file.

Saki: Hm? Toya-kun, do you have a file like this?

Toya: (Checks his phone) Yes, I also have it.

Toya POV: Could this not be  dream?

Saki: Should we click it?

Toya: I think we should.

They both click it and the file then flashed.

Saki: M-My eyes!

Toya: Eh?

They are then teleported into a classroom with instruments that are on some racks. There are also chairs and desks. Not only that, there is a chalkboard as well as music stands, which makes its appearance as a music school.

Toya: Saki, where are we?

Saki: I have no idea, really.

???: Toya! Saki!

Toya: Hm?

Saki: That voice.

She wore a white, long-sleeved collared blouse with buttons that go all the way down to the bottom, with a dark, navy blue dress with navy straps. The skirt part of the dress had one thin white stripe and one thick white stripe on the bottom of the skirt, also collared with one white stripe with two dark gold buttons. Around her neck she wears a navy black cross tie is collared with one navy stripe. She wore dark contrast lace bow decor over knee socks with the socks with a cyan tripe and bow. she also wore a navy and cyan bow. The shoes appear to be black Mary-Janes. (Photo shown below, minus the shoes.)