STAGE OF SEKAI

At the Yoisaki residence...

Kanade: You don't have to do that for me.

???: Yes, please I'll pay for you.

Kanade POV: He really doesn't need to though.

Kanade: (Sighs) Okay.

???: Alright! The new class starts tomorrow.

Kanade: By the way what school is it?

???: Miyamasuzaka.

Kanade: Eh?

???: That's right. Sorry I didn't tell you that sooner.

Kanade: No worries, but thank you. I don't have enough money so I took online classes. So, I thought about going to school again, but I didn't have enough money. So thank you.

???: Your welcome.

Kanade: But why choose me?

???: The thing is that my parents have passed away and I have cancer. I don't have any friends to do with it. Also I'm Hiroshi Daiki, I only had until this Thursday to live.

(Note: Hiroshi is his last name).

Kanade: I am so sorry.

Daiki: Don't worry about me. I want you to go to school and live a happy life, that's all that matters.

Kanade: Hiroshi-san, thank you so much!

The next day at Miyamasuzaka, Kanade was in the girls academy uniform, looking for her class.

Kanade POV: I was really thankful for Hiroshi-san to pay for me for school. I know I shouldn't let him, but insisted. I won't get the sleep I really need, but I'll see my friends and it will also help with my band activities.

As she walks in, she had no idea that some people she knew were looking at her.

Ichika: Hm?

Honami: Ichika, whats wrong?

Ichika: Was that Kanade just now?

Honami: Hm? I'm not sure, the girl had blue eyes after all.

Honami POV: Could it be her? It couldn't be right?

With Kanade...

Kanade: Hmm, school starts in a few minutes, I better find my classroom.

???: Kanade?!

Kanade: Hm?

The girl appeared to be Saki.

Saki: I knew it was you!

Kanade: Saki?

Saki: When did you enroll here?!

Kanade: A kind man help me pay to enter here. He had cancer and he didn't know what to do with his money.