The problem and the truth

Tsukasa: Miku? Luka? What are you doing here. Is this, Sekai?

Miku: Hai, you were the last one.

Tsukasa: You mean the other three have already been here.

Luka: Yet, they are also worried about you. So are we.

Tsukasa: You mean, Saki and Toya have been here?  The worried part kinda gave it away.

Luka: Hai, that's right. We all want to help you. Your feelings of pain and suffering are bringing this Sekai into sorrow that we have to help you, or else it will get worse.

Tsukasa: No, I can't. I just can't.

Miku: We're here for you.

Miku then puts a hand on Tsukasa's shoulder.

Miku: If you keep it in much longer, the more suffering you'll be in.

Tsukasa: (Sighs) Okay fine. But I don't want to talk in here. I'm worried the others may overhear me.

Luka: I'll talk to you while Miku stays here in case the others come.

Tsukasa: (Smiles) Thanks.

Luka: Thankfully, I might no a place.

On the rooftop.

Tsukasa: The sky, its all starry. Just like the memories of stargazing and seeing a meteor shower.

Luka: This part here was creating from all your memories and the others. Now tell me, whats going on.

Tsukasa: (Sighs) Well, I have this conflict I have about myself about what I want to do. It started a few days ago, I wanted to be a star in the past. But then just recently, I didn't want to become one anymore. I wanted to play my bass again and go pro. But there was a member from my past that kept inviting me to join their band. I kept refusing, so I decided to stop playing my bass. The desire to play my bass again and follow the dream to go pro, I bottled them up. 

Luka: May I ask, who is the person?

Tsukasa: Its a she and was a classmate of mine in middle school. But when we found my bass back up in the attic, Saki asked me to played it. She loved it and it made her happy, Toya too as well. For the past few days, I just wanted to play my bass again instead of being a star, the realization had hit me hard that time, so that was when my conflict started to build up.

Luka: Ah, I see. You know, let me tell you this. There are times you want to keep the others safe. That's okay. But, there are times you have to let people in to your problem. Even though you have to lie.

Tsukasa: Lie? Right now, lying is the best choice for me. For their own safety. I'll tell them the truth when the time is right.

Luka: I understand.

Meanwhile downstairs in the classroom

Miku: I hope he is doing alright.

Then suddenly, the other three then teleport into the sekai.

Miku: Toya, Saki, Kanade, what are you doing here?

Kanade: Its about Tsukasa-kun.

Miku: Mm? What about it?

Toya: If I remember correctly, you, Kanade, and Saki along with Luka-san were discussing what to do to help the fourth member.

Saki: His feelings are mixed up, as you said in a "he".

Kanade: Saki may know the answer who is?

Miku: Guess who that is.

Saki: Its Onii-chan.

Miku: (Gaped) Eh?

Kanade: Tell us if that is the truth. You better hurry or else Saki is gonna go a bit while. He's been worried about him for ages.

Miku: (Sighs) Yes, its him.

Saki: Where is he!!!

Toya: Saki, calm down.

Miku: The rooftop with Luka.