Advice from Luka-senpai

On the rooftop in the music sekai.

Miku: How are you afraid of going on stage, even though its only minor?

Toya: I haven't been on stage for quite a while. So, when we formed BAD DOGS but that as with me and my best friend, Akito, I was already used to it since I performed classical music.

Luka: Oh yeah, your father is a classical pianist and a composer, right?

Toya: Hai. Then there was vivid bad squad. We were gonna surpass RAD WEEKEND, a legendary street event.

Miku: It sounds really legendary the way you putted it.

Toya: Yeah, it is. But...

Luka: What happened?

Toya: An and Akito got into a fight, and our team disbanded. Ever since that day, I haven't brought myself to a stage. I believe that Akito has found a better partner. All could I do was, just run away.

Luka: Ah, that is a problem.

Miku: I can see what you mean.

Toya POV: But now, Akito's current state is...

Luka: Hey, Toya. I want to tell you this. I want to give you some advice.

Toya: Hm?

Luka: There are times that you may lose experience on something you've known in the past. But in time, you'll get used to them again.

Toya: Really?

Luka: But only time will tell.

Toya: (Smiles) Thanks Luka, Miku.

Miku: No worries, anyway see you tomorrow.

Toya then clicks the file and teleports out of the Sekai. The next day in the music school sekai, everyone was in the sekai, preparing for their first practicing together (The other one was without Tsukasa).

Saki: Is everybody ready?

Kanade: You're hyped up today.

Saki: Hehe, I just want get to do practice today!

Toya: Fufu.

Tsukasa: But may I ask, who is the main vocalist?

Kanade: Hm?

Saki: I can see what onii-chan is saying. When it comes to bands, people all sing but there is mostly a person who sings the most in the band, despite playing an instrument as well.

Kanade: I see. I'm thinking that Toya should be the vocalist.

Toya: Eh?

Saki: Hai! I saw him do a street performance while playing his electric guitar, and however, his voice conveys perfectly with it.

Toya: Hm, I guess so.

Kanade: Then its settled.

Tsukasa: Now then Kanade, count us in.

Kanade: 1 2 3 4!

They then start playing together.

Toya: ~~~~~~~!

Miku POV: I can see that they are playing quite well, and yet they are incredibly amazing in sync. 

Luka POV: Their in good sync, but I sense a beat of unity. They want to get everyone in sync.

They then rap up the song.

Toya: Ah, that was quite a nice rehearsal.

Tsukasa: I agree,

Toya: But Kanade, when you were playing you were trying to stay in beat so we can stay in sync.

Kanade: The reason we have to stay in sync, is that if we performed, we can have rhythm, by any means necessary.

Luka: She's right. There are times where we must stay in sync. Right?

Tsukasa: That's right.

Miku: Hey Kanade, I want to take a chat with you in separate classroom.

Kanade: Oh, sure.

Toya POV: I don't want to interfere, but I want to see how I can help.

In a separate classroom.

Kanade: What do you need me for, Miku?

Miku: I just happened to notice that you want everyone to be sync, for a different reason.