The importance to be together

In a separate classroom with Kanade and Miku...

Kanade: A different reason?

Miku: That's right. It is true that you want to stay in sync to keep the band together. But I feel something else within that rhythm. But if I had to put this into words, I would say an importance to be together.

Kanade: The importance of being together?

Miku: That's right. That feeling sounds really important, like you want it to stay like this as the days go by.

Kanade: A feeling that is really important to me? How though exactly?

Miku: Hm, I'm not exactly sure. But I believe it has to do with something that happened in your life.

Kanade: That's happened in my life?

Kanade POV: (Gasps) That's right. The day when Nightcord disbanded.

Flashback to the day, prior of N25's disbandment 

Mizuki: (Sighs).

Ena: Mizuki, Are you okay?

Mizuki: Hm? Oh yeah, I fine.

Mafuyu: Your not hiding it pretty well.

Kanade: Just tell us what's wrong.

Mizuki: Hehe, looks like this is the end for N25, isn't it?

Ena: Mizuki, what are you saying?

Mizuki: I've been thinking about this lately, I want to find what I wanted to do. I want to do something that I want to follow. In other words, finding my true path. So, I quitting N25. I'm sorry.

Ena: Mizuki...Then I'm quitting too.

Kanade: Eh?

Ena: Nightcord, wouldn't be the same without you.  So if you're quitting then I'm quitting too.

Mafuyu: Ena, Mizuki...

Kanade: Mafuyu...

Yuki is offline and has left the chat.

Ena: Im sorry, Kanade.

Enanan is offline and has left the chat

Amia is offline and has left the chat.

In Kanade's room...

Kanade POV: Im sorry that I couldn't save you, Mafuyu.

End of flashback

Kanade was still in that memory and unexpectedly, someone throws water in her face.

Kanade: Huh...What the-

Toya: Took you long enough, break is over in like 5 minutes. I wanted to see what took you so long, so I had eavesdrop on the conversation. Then you spaced out. You were in that position for like, 6 minutes. So, I brought some water and I had to splash it on your face, sorry about that.

Kanade: No worries. Though, I think I understand what Miku meant.

Toya: Hm?

Kanade: Miku told me that there was another reason why the beat was trying its hardest to stay in sync. She mentioned this important feeling called "the importance of being together".

Toya: The importance of being together, huh?

Kanade: By the way, I think I know what she meant.

Toya: Hm?

Kanade: When Nightcord disbanded, I wanted to make music with them. But however, our group disbanded one day, and I didn't know what to do.

Toya: I see. You wanted to stay together with the others in your group, right?

Kanade: That's right.

Toya: There are times that you have to let go, Kanade. But however, you're not alone anymore. You probably have friends that who care about you. Saki, Tsukasa, me, Miku, Luka, and so many others.

Kanade: Hehe, imagine a world where I would be lost and you hadn't found me. Thank you, Toya.

Toya: Your welcome, Kanade.

Saki: Guys, our break is over 3 minutes we gotta finish practice.

Toya: Oh that's right.

Kanade: We better head back.

Kanade POV: Thank you Toya.