Chapter 1

-- All copyrights are reserved --

Brooklyns POV

I woke up and sat up. I reached for my phone off the charger and plugged my ear buds in. I think I might of blasted my music a little to high cause I got headache very fast. I took my phone with me and tiptoed down the squeaky stairs. My parents were up and I heard my mom yell at me "Honey, is everything alright?" "Ya mom, just grabbing some Advil" I said.

I woke up and had a shower. After I finished my shower, I made some eggs and bacon for my sister and I. I heard my mom and dad arguing so I grabbed my surfboard and Kylie, then we went to the beach to hit some waves.

We arrived at home at 8pm and my mom and dad were pi**ed. They were standing at the front door taping there finger as we walked up the sidewalk, slowly. They took us inside and sat us on the couch. "We need to talk" my mom said. "Tomorrow your father and I are signing the divorce papers. " "What, no" my sister and I yelled. I ran up to my bedroom with Kylie following me. I slammed the door in her face. "Kylie go to your room and start packing your clothes." I said quietly. I went into my bathroom and grabbed a razor blade and rolled up my sleeve.

I woke and there was an ambulance parked in front of our house with lights flashing. I saw my mom go out on a stretcher. "Uh what happened to my mom?" "She had a heart attack, everything will be OK, I promise." Said the ambulance guy.

later that day

I went to the beach and it was crowed there. I went on my surf board to hit some waves. A saw a big wave coming and tired moving gut it was to late. I woke up on the sand with a cute face looking at me. I slowly got up with his hand in mine. "Uh hi, I'm Brooklyn." "I'm Ty" he said. I gave him my number and I left. He texted me about 2 hours later his message read: hey your really pretty and I was um wondering if you want to go out with me? I replied yes.

Brooklyn POV
I went into the kitchen that's extremely small, that's besides the point. I made some french toast for Kylie, cause I'm not hungry. I put her food beside her and gently woke her. I grabbed my phone from my purse and dialed the schools number. Ring ring ring "Hello, how may I help you?"the office girl said. "Hi, it's Brooklyn Rosbell, I was just letting you know Kylie and myself aren't coming to school today. " I said rather quietly. "OK thanks for letting me know."she said.

We arrived at the Sirgjo Court to meet our parents there. I toke Kylie and we sat at the back of the room. I saw my mom and dad walk in, I waved them over to us. My dad and mom were dressed up which was rather different to see. The judge called the session to order. right when my mother and father went up there, I sorta ran out of the building. Kylie decided to stay.

Kylies POV
I was called up to the front by the judge. "May you take your seat." She said. I simply nodded. I blabbed about my life and said that I want Brooklyn to be my guardian. Me and Brooklyn do have a stong connection. The judge surprisingly said YES. I ran and found Brooklyn crying In front of a tree. I approached her a said "I have great news for you!" "What?" She asked "your my parent." I said "really?" I asked. I nodded in agreement. She got up and hugged me in a bear hug of all them.

Brooklyns POV
After the hole mess was finished I toke Kylie out for ice cream. I drove up to Ice Cream Crazy and ordered a large chocolate sundae and a large carmel and oreo sundae. We got back to the hotel at 7. I rode the elevator up to the 5th floor and Kylie decided to take the stairs to try and beat me and she tied with me. We finally reached our destination which was the beds. We put Netflix on and choose to watch Fault in our Stars. I cried when Gus died. Will who wouldn't cry over that?

I was to lazy to make supper so I just ordered from Room Service. I ordered lasagna and Kylie ordered pancakes!
Ring ring ring
Ty- Hey whats up
Brooklyn- Nothing much, just wondering of you wanted to come over?
Ty- sure where do I find you?
Brooklyn- Nickelstar Hotel room 145 its on the 5th floor. See you soon.
Ty- K, bye.
Call ended
The movie finished 5 mins before Ty showed up. We sorta just talked about nothing then he left because it was 10.

^-----Next day----^
Kylies POV
I stood there looking out the window thinking about how my mom and dad's separation was all my fault. But it wasn't, I think that because my mom ever saw my dad because of me. I was always at dance and my mom supported me through it and my mom never saw my dad. "Kylie what's wrong?" I heard my sister say. "Uh nothing, why do you ask?" I said back "Will for starters your eyes are watery." She said. "I've just been looking out the window for a long time." I said. "You know if anything bothering you, you can tel, me." She said, I nodded.

#Wattys2015