Chapter 9

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

My phone buzzed. I reached for it... It was Shawn.

"What do you want?" I asked with a snotty tone.
"Now... would you mind telling me what that was about" he asked in a silly voice. We both started laughing over the phone.
"I'm gonna go get ready"
"ok bye". He kissed through the phone.
I hung up and got in the shower.
After I finished my shower and I dried my hair and put it into curls. I decided to wear a white tank top and a light purple sweater that had the infinity sign on it with white short shorts. I grabbed my cell phone of my bed and went downstairs to bacon and eggs with toast.

I walked into the living room and my step dad was watching some music list show and I saw my name at rank 3.  I ran out the door, down the street  into mine and Shawns house. (THEY are sorta might be  living together ) I plopped down onto the couch and turned on the music show Me and Shawn were neck and neck.  (almost forgot to tell you, Shawn and Brooklyn are a team at music.)

"Hey we should start writing a new song!" I said
"How about instead of writing a song, we start planning our wedding?" He said
"It's to boring, you can plan the wedding and I can write a new song."I said while I grabbed a coke out of the fridge.
"Omg you trust me at planing the wedding" he said sarcasticly
I rolled my eyes and walked off to the music room. I grabbed the song book and a pencil and started writing.

I grabbed Shawns car keys of the counter and I went to the store. I walked over to the cold area and grabbed eggs, milk and cheese after that I went over to the noodles and grabbed the spiral noodles.

I got up to the cash register and she rung it through. "Your total is 12 dollars and 35 cents " she said
I handed her the money and arrived home.
"Where did you go?" Shawn said as he greeted me at the door.
"Hmmm I don't know, cause you know I'm just carrying random bags for no reason." I said sarcasticly.
"Haha very funny" he said chuckling.
I rolled my eyes as I put the groceries away.

Jennaca here; l know that this chapter is short, but I wanted something to be published and this story is turning in to a fanfic. ... just wanted to put that out there...

#Wattys2015