Chapter 10

Brooklyns POV
I woke up and I noticed that Shawn was playing his guitar. 
"I'm going to have a shower" I said
"K" Shawn says

I head off to the shower and I stepped and started to wash my hair. I walked back to our room with a towel wrapped around myself. I got dressed into a pink crop top, white waist high shorts and a messy bun with black vans.

I went downstairs to make breakfast. I decided to make scrambled eyes and back bacon. I set the table and yelled at Shawn
"SHAWN BREAKFAST" I yelled upstairs at him
"COMING'' he yelled back.
I heard him finally come downstairs and set at the kitchen table and dig in the food. I have to admit I made pretty amazing food. After we finished eating, I cleaned up the mess  and Shawn went and did what he was doing.

I layed down on the couch and started vining. I got bored of that and I started to doze off to sleep until I got interrupted by Shawn. 

"Let's go doing something" Shawn says.
"Like what?" I asked back
"We could go to the park or go get food." He said cheerfully
"Fine,  just let me grabbed my phone" I said running upstairs to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and we left.

~☆~ Couple Hours Later ~☆~
We finally arrived home and I was sun burnt. I went upstairs and had a quick shower. I got out and dried my hair and curled it. I got dressed into an over sized tee shirt leggings and slippers. I stood at the music room door and I saw Shawn playing his guitar signing along to Life of the Party. So baby be the life of the party. He finished as I walked in and sat next to him giving him a kiss on the cheek. 
"Hey'' Shawn said
"Hey" I said back
"Lazy day,  I see" he said chuckling
"Indeed,  if you need me I'll be in our room watching Netflix. " I said as I got up and left as Shawn nodded to my statement. 

I turned my Ipad on and hooked up to the tv as I clicked on Netflix.  Hmm what should I watch I asked myself. I decided on a scary movie so I have a less chance off falling asleep.  Half way through the movie Shawn decided to come and join me.
"So what are you watching" he asked as he layed down beside me.
"The Conjuring" I said smirking
Shawn sighed and we continued to watch it in silence. 

~☆~ Later that evening~☆~
"I have an idea" Shawn said as he started to jump on the trampoline. 
I raised my eyebrow as a response
"Will I was thinking me and you could invite our friends over and play hide and seek in the dark" he said
"Sure, why not" I said

Our friends finally arrived and we got started with the game. We decided that Taylor would be it. 1 2 3 4 5 6.....25 Ready or not here I come. I heard Taylor yell. I decided to hide in a laundry basket. He walked passed me and founded Nash and Hayes.  I was eventually the last person found which made me it. 

After the people left I collapsed on to the bed and fell asleep. I woke up around 2 in the morning. I just decide to stay up. I noticed Shawn wasn't sleeping either. I walked around the house and finally found him outside sitting on the deck.... crying. 
"What's wrong" I asked as I took a seat beside him
"My mom pasted away." He said in between sobs.
"I'm so sorry,  I'm here to support ypu" I said while rubbing his back.
"Thanks" he said and stood up and kissed me as he pulled me into a tight hugged.

Sorry It was so short chapter, but I wanted to give you guys something to read. ~☆~ Jennaca~☆~

#Wattys2015