chapter 24

Bellas POV
I was getting ready for my work when my husband Jack started screaming like a little girl. So I decided to go see what it was and he was standing on a chair screaming and pointing at a spider. Since everybody knows me I ran far far away from it and made jack kill it.

If none of you guys knew Bella and Jack Johnson have been together for about 3 years

"Jack kill it" I screamed
"it's killed " he yelled back
I walked back into the kitchen and Jack threw the spider at me. I screamed and walked to the door, put my shoes on and left to work.

I was half way to work and my phone buzzed in my jacket pocket.

Jack- babe are mad at me

I ignored the text and pulled in and parked my truck. I walked to my office and pluncked down on my office chair.

-----------
I arrived home later than I expected. I quietly walked upstairs I to my room and fell onto the bed. I heard Johnson walking up the stairs into the room
"Hey" he said
"Hi" I said not paying at attention to him.
"Babe are you mad at me" he said
"Mhm" I mumbled
"I'm sor-"
"it's fine" I said
"I'm going to a party, wanna come with" jack asked me
"Uh, ya" I said

-couple hours later-
We pulled up in a random spot and walked up the blasting music coming from the house.

We walked up to the door hand in hand and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and Jack grabbed a twisted tea. I walked over to my group of friends and started dancing with them and Jack drifted off to somewhere.

After a little bit, I was extremely drunk, I was stumbling around to find jack. I walked outside and fell on someone. It was jack.
"Caaaan we goooo homeeee" I slurred
"Yup, and someone is extremely drunk" jack said.

Jacks pov
I bro hugged my friends and carried drunk Bella to the truck. I laid her on the back seat and walked over to the driver side and drove away.

---next day--
Bellas pov
I woke up with a hangover, figured that. Jack walked into the bedroom as I was sitting up in bed. I reached to my night side and grabbed an advil and swallowed it down. I slowly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and grabbed cereal and started eating it.

(Brooklyn pov)
3 kids are exhausting to take care of, Shane hasn't moved away yet and we still have the twins Maddy and Dustin who are 6.

SORRY it's short my next chapter will be longer

Jen