Chapter 13

Brooklyns POV

Will my tummy still hurts, but I do get my 30 stitches out tomorrow. Then the day after tomorrow Shawn and I are recording the song and realising it.

All I can wear is a baggy shirt and sweat pants, which are mainly Shawns. Because as everyone knows my clothes are all tight.

~~texting~~
(K:kylie b:brooke)

K- hey what's up
B nothing much, but I do need you to run some errands for me.
K why can't you do it yourself or get Shawn to do it?
B because Shawn is at work and I have 30 stitches in my stomach... maybe that's why
K uh, what do you need
B eggs, flour, sugar, chocolate chips, Carmel, a pink Gatorade and white bread and plain bagels and ham... please
K fine I'll leave in 5, love you
B love you too see you soon

Shawns POV
I wish work would f×ck off. It's so busy and im thinking of quiting, because I'm famous and I already have enough money.

"Hey can I talk to you?" I politely asked my boss. "Spill it, I'm on a tight schedule. " he said taping his finger against the wall. "I quit" I said. "Okay there's the door" he said as he gestured towards the doors.

Will that was easier that I expected. Oh, how is Brooke going to take this. Will it shouldn't matter, it's my life....

I arrived home and noticed that Kylie was at our house. I walked in and some grocies were on the counter.
"I hope Kylie got thoughs grocies for you" I said
"Will you guess right" Kylie said while attacking Shawn with hugs.

Brooklyns POV
Shawn kinda just walked off and did some random shit. While Kylie and I put the grocies away. Once we finished we put a movie on, we decided upon Tooth Fairy 2.

Texting
Me- wanna join Kylie and me in watching a movie?
Shawn- im tired
Me- come watch the movie
Shawn- what movie
Me- tooth fairy 2
Shawn- fine

Shawn finally came and joined us, like the person he is, he sat in between Kylie and me.
"Ugh, your making me move" Me and Kylie said in sync as we scooted more over.
Shawn just laughed his ass off. We were 25 minutes into the movie when there was a unfimiluar knock on the the door.  Turns out it was only Nash. Kylie instently started blushing when he started talking to her.

Kylies POV

"Kylie, can you come her please?" Nash said
"K" I said
"Will you be my girlfriend" Nash asked
"Yes" I said as Nash planted his lips on mine.
He walked on with our fingers interwined.

#Wattys2015
Xoxo Jennaca