Chapter 6

A/n thanks Mistermaya32 and horses_are_bae for helping me out with this chapter.... thanks so much.

Brooklyns POV
I got invited to a party by my friend Bailey. It was a party by the ocean.

Your Invited to a midnight beach party.

I sighed and whispered it under my breath. My mom walked in, I struggled to hide the invitation.

"What's this?" She strutted over to me.
"Hand it over." she said firmly. Wow.... my mom really is a b¡tch. I handed her the piece of paper.

"Your...Invited...to a...party?!" She exclaimed with disgust. She gave me a dirty look. I glared and then rolled my eyes at HER.

"I'm sorry but what was that!" She screamed.
"Nothing" I said sarcastically.
"Young lady!" I got up and walked out grabbing the paper on my way out. I walked to the garage and grabbed my surfboard. I went over to Baylie's house and stayed with her.
"So what happened?" She asked me. I continued staring into space.
"Brooklyn?"
"BROOKLYN!" She screamed. I jolted to the side.

"Will um, she just gave me a dirty look so, I'm taking that as a yes, are you going?"I said
"Ya, so where exactly is the party?" I asked
"Here let me check the invitation, oh its at Ocean Ridge number 342. Seems all fancy." I said while I was thinking of what I was going to wear.
She nodded.
"So um, do you have a dress I could wear to the party?" I asked Bailey
"You came to the right place, follow me" She said leading me I to her closet.
Holy sh!t, enough clothes I thought to myself
I ran over to a blue dress that was about knee high, it had sparkles at the top but it only had a few sparkles. "This one" I said has I was pointing at the dress.
"Here put it on, and I'll find shoes for you" she said while handing me the dress.
I went into her bathroom and put it on, I walked back out and looked in her mirror. Oh my god, I look like a princess I though to myself. I saw Bailey walk out of her closet holding silver high heels. I put them on and that's when I knew my outfit was complete.
"Thank you much" I said while I was hugging her
"Your welcome" she said while she wiped my tears away.
Yes, I was crying but they were happy tears.

We left for the party and as we pulled up there was blasting loud music, beer everything that you would want at a party

I walked in and saw a lot of unfimilar faces, i opened a beer and chugged it.
I sorta lost Bailey through the crowds of people. I had grabbed another beer and i was a little tipsy.
I stumbled into a cute guy, who had kissed me and it turned into a make put sessions. Next thing you knew we were in my bed, on top of each other going hard core

I woke up with a pounding headache. Guess who was standing in my door my mom was. "What the f×ck? " she said with a death glare at me.
"I'm 19 I'm an adult, sorry to break it to you mom I'm not your little girl anymore, Kylie is." I said back to my mom
My mom had left and I woke the guy up and gave him all of his sh!t back. He quickly got changed and left. Shawn can't know about this, oh my god why would I do this to Shawn? I asked my self. I grabbed my phone and texted Shawn
Me- hey I need to talk to you
Shawn- k I will meet u at Starbucks in an hour
Me- k, love you
Shawn- love u too bye.
I went over to my closet and grabbed a shirt that had the MagCon family on it, blue ripped styled jeans and white vans with my hair in a high bun. I didn't even bother to apply make up.

I had arrived to Starbucks and saw Shawn sitting there with a coffee for me.
"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked
"This is hard to tell you, but um I went to a party last night and had a lot of beer, I bumped into this guy and next thing you knew he was in my bed in the morning, please don't be mad" I said while I took a sip of my coffee.
"Hey, I would rather have you tell me now then finding out around town, and next time don't let it happen." He said.
"Thanks, I love you" I said
"Love you too" he standing up and kissing me on the check.

I got home happier then i probably should have been.
I went into the kitchen and my mom mad pancakes, I took a few and left to my room for an adventure. My adventure is having a lazy day and watching Netflix. It took me a very long time to pick a movie and I finally choose the movie Airplane.
Holy shit, this movie is hilarious I thought to myself while laughing my a$$ off.
My phone buzzed and it was unknown message.
Unknown- Hey beautiful, you should hmu tonite!
Me- fuck off
Unknown- I know you want it
Me- my boyfriend will murder your as$
Unknown- fine, I'll text your sister
Me- do it if you want to go to jail for 8 years.
Unknown- fine b?tch, your loss
Me- not really js

I went into my sisters bedroom "Do you know who's number this" I asked her
"Umm, I'm not sure" she said with a smile on my face
"You do so, your lying details now " i said while is tackled her onto her bed
"Never " she said
"MOMMMM" I yelled
"Fine fine I'll tell you, he's your friend Kyle, I told him to prank you and as you can tell he did." She said laughing
"B!tch" I said as I walked out
"$hit face" I heard her yell down the hall
It's kinda funny because my mom still didn't come, she's probably in love with her book called Fault in our Stars.

#Wattys2015