Chapter 5

Brookes POV
I was at the wooden fence that stood between me and the graveyard, l had flowers in my hand to put near my dad's grave. I wish not to do this, considering l didn't go to his funeral I should do this for him and for me. As l approached the grave I dropped the flowers and ran back to my truck. F×ck, I knew not to do this, god I'm so stupid. I thought to myself as I headed for home. I arrived home and my mom was a little worried. "Where were you" she asked pacing back and forth. "I was at dad's grave so I could give him flowers, considering I never went to the funeral. "I whispered in my mom's ear. "Next time please tell me where your going" she said " mom I'm 19 stop treating me like I'm 8." I snapped back at her. I ran up to my room and slammed the door so she couldn't say another word.

I woke up soked in water. "I told you to get up B!TCH" my sister said to me. My mom didn't even care she said that. "Leave me the fu×k alone and your changing my f××king bed to bitch. " I said to her back. f×ck I thought to myself. My mom walked over to me and slapped my mouth. So great my mom and sister turned on me, I guess it's me, myself and I...... FREEDOM yes I thought to myself again. I started to do the happy dance when they left.

I went over to my dresser and pulled out a half shirt that read SWAG on it with short shorts and knee high black boots. I went and curled my waist level hair. I snuck outside and drove off for school. I packed a different shirt and a pair of leggings so when I got home I can change into it so I don't get in more $hit.

When I got to school my least favorite teach gave me an office reffural for my clothing choice. I sat in the principles office spinning my gum around my finger acting all bo$$, until the principal called my mother. She arrived to the school not so happy. The principal left the room so we could talk it out. "Are you kinding me Brooklyn." She said. "I though you wouldn't care."I said "Why do you say that?"she asked me. "Why, will let's see YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME." I yelled at her as I walked off to math class. When I entered the room all the guys whistled at me in amazement.

I didn't even bother going home, I just took Bailey and me out for supper. We pulled up in front of Boston Pizza and we took a seat at the table and placed our order. "Brooke, you know if you need someone to talk to I'm always here to listen" bailey said to me. "I don't want to talk about" I said. She understood and we just sat there in silence waiting for our food to come.

As I walked through my front door I saw a man a tall man in a green tuxedo. It turns out he's a consular. He took me up to me room so we could talk in private. "The only words I have for you is, get out of my house before I call the cops." I said. He grabbed his brief cases and speed walk out of my house and into his car and drove away. "That was quick " my mom said "didn't have much to say." I said as lied to her face.

Sry this chapter has so many swears, I promise it won't happen again--- I hope :|  I'm working on another chapter

#Wattys2015