Chapter 11

Shawns POV
Shit our wedding is in 25 days we really need to get planning i thought to myself. 

"Brooklyn, come here"  I said
I heard her walking down the hallway.
"Yes Shawn'' Brooklyn said
''We need to start planning our wedding'' I said
''I know, it's just that is boring'' Brooklyn said
'' ya I know,  but we have to'' I said
''Fine" she said and walked out on me.

~☆~ 24 days later ~☆~
Brooklyns POV
I can't believe I'm getting married...... tomorrow to Shawn Mendes. My wedding dress is perfect.  Our wedding is going to be perfect. It's weird though my hair is going to flat against my back. The words i can't wait to say is ''I Do''.

~☆~ Later that evening ~☆~
Shawns POV
"Hey wanna come to the fair with me?" I asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Sure, why not, but let me get ready first, please''  she said with a puppy dog face.
"Fine" I said as I sighed
Brooklyns POV
I ran upstairs and put on a light blue tank top, navy blue skinny jeans, a white sweater and neon blue flats. I grabbed my phone and 30$ and went back down stairs and then we left.

We arrived to the fair and went on the ferris wheel. It was a lottle scary. (A little and a lot put into one word which creates lottle! ) After the ferris wheel ride we went on Space Shuttle,  it's when you get blasted up and drop down until you reach the bottom. Shawn was terrified, I wasn't.  We didn't want to go on anymore rides so instead we just went and got food. I got a juicy hamburger and Shawn got a turkey sandwich. 

~☆~Night time~☆~
Still Brooklyns pov
I went to bed an hour earlier which made it 9 ish, will I have a big day tomorrow. I'm truly scared, if  my mom can do it, I can do it.

Morning

I got up and put on my wedding dress and went over to my mom's house. Right when she say me she started crying. Aka happy tears.

''I hope Shawn likes it'' I said to my mom
"He will, trust me" she said
"Are you ready to go mom" I asked
"Yup" I said.
We arrived at the park an hour earlier.  Shawn was already there cause I saw his car.

~~Wedding time~~
The wedding person said whatever and we did to.
"I do" I said
"I do" Shawns said
"You may kiss the bride"
He kissed me and it's was passionate. Everybody started cheering and clapping.

#Wattys2015
Sry it's so short. .... my next one will hopefully be longer..
Xoxo Jennaca