Chapter 25

Jacks pov
I was listening to the radio when California came on, since I can't rap i only sung my part. I'm just a mid west kid dreaming California,  one way ticket just to show you, flow so sick make you catch pneumonia, never going home, n-n- never going home, no way I sung but I didn't feel like singing anymore. I wish Calibraska was still going. .

Bella finally woke up and walked downstairs with phone in hand. She came and cuddle with me as we watched netflix. We decided in The Mask.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bellas pov
The movie finished and I decided to go take a shower with Jack. I got out of the shower and went and made breakfast. I made sunny side up eggs and sausage.

After breakfast was over I decided to go shopping with my friend Shay.

I left and pulled in her drive way.
"Where are we headed first" I asked
"American Eagle" shay said
I blasted the radio to California

I'm just a mid west kid dreaming California,  one way ticket just to show you, flow so sick make you catch pneumonia, never going home, n-n- never going home, no way....... me and shay started yelling/singing it.

We arrived to American Eagle and went to the shirts. I picked out 6 crop tops, 8 pairs of black leggings, 4 hoddies and 2 pair of vans. Shay got the same stuff just different color expect for the leggings.  We paid for it and went and got lunch.

" I'm having Macdonalds" I said
"I'm having starbucks" shay said as she nudged my arm.

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'Sorry it's short but at least it's something
I know I said my book is over but it's not, I'm continuing on with it because I like how it's going so far... SHOULD I MAKE A SECOND BOOK
Jen