Lᴇᴛ's Bᴇɢɪɴ

______________________________________

Jamie and Sienna sat in the latter's car waiting for Hawk and Miguel to finish practice at Miyagi-Do. Johnny and Daniel's dojos were now working together to try and take Kreese down.

"So." Sienna says dragging out the last letter. Jamie looks over with a smile and furrowed brows, "Did the loser say anything after the whole fight at Sam's house?"

Right after Miguel had asked Jamie to be his girlfriend, he went to practice. So, Sienna had yet to know anything about it.

Jamie rolls her eyes playfully, "He's not a loser and yes he did."

"It better be something worth my while because I still need to kick his ass. After I literally said to make sure nothing happens to you, something happens to you."

"I'm fine, Sienna."

"Whatever. What did he say?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." Jamie shrugs

"Oh?" Sienna says with raised brows. Jamie nods, "Only after like 60 years."

"Oh my god." Jamie chuckles in disbelief, "Whatever. Did Hawk talk to you?"

"Speaking of," She starts as she turns in her seat, "I don't appreciate you giving my address out to people. He could've come and killed me."

"He wasn't gonna kill you, Sienna."

"There are crazy people out there, JJ and he was one of them for a hot minute."

"Did you talk?" Jamie repeats

"Yes, we did."

"And?" Jamie says moving her hands around

"He apologized and we kissed."

"Hm." Jamie hums with a downturned smile

"Don't even."

"I didn't even say anything,"

"Yeah, well, your face did." Sienna says with narrowed eyes. They hear tapping on the trunk before Hawk opens the back door.

"What's going on, ladies?" He says as he hops in

Sienna scrunches her face, "Ew. Don't say that."

"Say what?"

"What you just said. You sound creepy."

"Well, what am I supposed to say." He says raising his shoulders

"Literally anything else."

The two keep going back and forth as Jamie looks out of her window. A smile overtakes her face as Miguel walks up to the car.

"Hey." She says. Struggling to keep her eyes open as the sun beams down on her. Miguel chuckles and stands in front of her to block it.

Jamie blinks rapidly before looking up at him. He smiles as he leans down and kisses her. Jamie kisses him back with a small smile still on her face. He pulls away and opens the back door before hopping in behind her.