Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Sɴᴀᴋᴇ (2)

______________________________________

Jamie kicks Priscilla into a pole. As her back hits it, Jamie punches her in her face causing her to lose her balance. Jamie notices someone rushing her from the side and groans as she tosses them over her shoulder. As she stands up fully, Miguel stands in front of her with someone at his feet.

"You okay?" He says

"Great. You?" She breathes

"Yeah." He mumbles with a nod. Jamie immediately rushes and kicks at someone coming up behind him. Miguel kicks someone else running toward him.

______________________________________

"Dude, it's madness out there. How much longer?" Eli says

"Almost done. Just a few more minutes." Demetri says, "I need to log in to their YouTube channel and upload the clip."

"Yo, check upstairs."

Sienna and Eli look toward the door as they hear rapid footsteps.

"Oh, shit." Sienna says

"They're coming. Be ready to go mobile." Eli says

Demetri groans, "Okay. Screw it. We're gonna have to upload and publish via Wi-Fi."

Kyler laughs as he and a few other guys walk in, "Yo, man. It's just Yasmine and Sienna's bitches."

"Bitches." Another kid echos

"Who even are you?" Sienna says

"You heard Kenny when he dropped your ass. Just a Faux-Hawk now." Kyler jokes

"You know what? That's life. You win some, you lose some, but you gotta move on. You never did. You're still pulling the same old bully act as always. Everyone you bullied has kicked your ass by now." Eli says

"I haven't." Demetri interjects

Eli turns to him, "You'll get your turn." He then turns back toward Kyler, "Kyler's too stupid to ever learn his lesson."

As Kyler swings at Eli, he blocks it. He knees him in his side before pushing him away. Sienna backs up into a corner as Eli continues on fending off the other two teens coming at him. Sienna manages to slip past and rush downstairs.

______________________________________

Jamie blocks another teen's punch before she elbows them in their jaw. She uses their own body weight to flip them on their back. They groan as they land.

Jamie takes a second to look around making sure no one was trying to fight off too many people on their own. She turns as she hears rapid footsteps.

"Sienna?" Jamie says as the girl stands beside her, "What happened?"

"They're fighting upstairs. Demetri's trying to get into the YouTube channel right now."

"Shit." Jamie sighs as she turns just in time to see someone coming at them. Sienna steps back as Jamie ducks. Jamie stands up before punching the boy in his face. She pushes them back before kicking them in their stomach.

Sienna notices another girl rushing toward Jamie. She grabs the girls arm and yanks her around. The girl is confused, but gets into position.

Sienna knew no karate whatsoever. She hadn't learned a single defensive or offensive move from either her boyfriend or best friend. But, Sienna was a girl whose words had gotten her caught up in a couple of altercations.

So, as the girl walked up to Sienna, the girl took no time in swinging her arm back and punching the girl in her face. Hard.

The girl immediately grabs at her nose that was now leaking blood. She backs away as she looks down at her hand.

"Holy shit, Sienna." Jamie breathes as she comes up beside her

"Miguel, we got it!" Demetri yells as he and Eli come downstairs

"Okay. Here we go." Miguel nods. Before Eli could expect it, Kyler comes down the stairs and knees him in the back causing him to fall and fling the tablet across the room.

Luckily, it lands at Anthony's feet. He immediately picks it up as he looks around.

"Get him!" Kenny yells before he and a couple of Cobra Kai students charge at Anthony

"Shit." Jamie says

"Jamie!" Sienna yells causing the girl to look over. Priscilla runs up punching Jamie in her face. Another punch comes her way that Jamie blocks. Jamie takes her arm twisting it around behind her back as she pushes her down causing Priscilla to yell out.

"Sienna, try and help him, please!" Jamie says referring to Anthony.

"Yeah." Sienna says running over toward Anthony to stand in front of him. Jamie knees Priscilla in her face as she releases her arm.

"Protect the egg!" Miguel yells as he, Eli, Robby, and a few other students surround Sienna and Anthony.

"Ais!" They yell as they move together. It's not long before fighting ensues.

Jamie looks down as Priscilla stands up again, "Give up." 

"To you?" Priscilla scoffs before shaking her head, "No way."

"Fighting me any chance you get isn't gonna change the fact that you lost at that tournament." Jamie says, "You'll just keep losing to me. Again, and again, and again."

Priscilla's face hardens before she yells out and charges Jamie. Jamie turns on her heel and kicks her in her face. She sends her into a table up against the wall.

Jamie breathes as she looks around. Her eyes land on Sam and Tory trying to fight off one of the senseis from Cobra Kai. She runs over just as they start fighting again. Another student comes up behind Tory to fight her as Sam lands on her knee. She looks toward her brother who was still holding the tablet.

Jamie stands in front of the woman who smirks. Jamie turns to Sam, "Go. Help your brother. We've got this."

Jamie turns back before the girl could answer, but Sam runs off anyway. Jamie turns to Tory who stands beside her. The two girls get into position as they stare the woman down.

______________________________________