Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Sɴᴀᴋᴇ

______________________________________

Robby, Miguel, Eli, Sienna, and Demetri all stood in Jamie and Miguel's complex. All of them confused as Jamie had just told them to meet there because there was an emergency.

"So, uh, what's the emergency?" Demetri says setting his backpack down, "Why'd you have me bring all my gear?"

"You know as much as we do. Jamie told us to meet here." Miguel shrugs

"At least she's talking to you." Robby says, "I can't get a response from-"

"Tory?" Eli exclaims

The teens look over as Jamie, Tory, and Sam come into view. Sienna's face forming into one of complete an utter confusion as Miguel looks more worried than anything.

"What's, uh-" Miguel starts slowly, "What's up? Hi."

Jamie smiles at him as she stands beside him. Her eyes fall to Sienna whose eyes were wide. She gives Sienna a look to say i'll tell you everything later.

"What happened to your hand?" Robby asks as he stares at Tory

"Uh, training accident. I'm okay." She nods

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray." Jamie says

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, that would've been after Silver installed security cameras."

"So maybe it's all on tape." Miguel says

"But that place was cleaned out." Robby shakes his head

"That might not matter." Demetri says, "I mean, the systems that we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. Silver moved out, he probably took the whole system."

"I think he did." Tory says, "There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo."

"If we access it, we can definitely find that footage." Eli nods, "We could even post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel."

"Get ahold of everyone else." Sam says, "Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai tonight."

As everyone disperses, Sienna walks up to Jamie, "Okay, what the hell happened?"

"I went to Tory's to try and see if she could help us with Silver. Sam wasn't supposed to be apart of that."

"So, what? She just showed up?"

"Exactly. I'm guessing she had the same plan as me."

"Okay, wait, what happened when you followed her into the hallway?" Sienna whispers

"I basically told her to stop acting like such a bitch towards everyone for what Silver did since her losing wasn't their fault."

Sienna's eyes light up as she smiles, "Wait, are you serious? That's what you told her?"