Blackwood Mansion's Cursed gold

Prompt: Write an action story! DUH! 5K to 10K words

-Focus on scene building

-A clear Protagonist and Antagonist

-A plot twist. 

(ENJOY!!!!!!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At the end of the rainbow, where old legends promised a pot of gold, there was only disappointment. Instead of wealth, a man shrouded in mystery, known only as Atlas Blackwood, had laid a sinister plan. He believed that those who sought his treasure should endure a harrowing journey through his seven circles of hell. Thus, the legend of the accursed fortune was born, and the mansion became a dark beacon for the curious and the daring.

For millennia, treasure hunters and adventurers had sought the elusive gold, drawn by the promise of untold riches. But none had succeeded. The mansion's halls once filled with the laughter of the family, now echoed with the tortured whispers of lost souls. The spirits that lingered there were bound to the mansion, guardians of the cursed gold.

The truth, whether it led to gold or a darker untold secret, remained our ultimate goal. The ghosts of Blackwood Mansion held their secrets close, and we are determined to uncover them, no matter the cost," Sam implored, his voice sparkled with a hint of adventure. His golden hair would glisten under the relentless sun, while his pale skin would turn ripe like a tomato.

Sam's outfit exuded a relaxed yet edgy vibe. He sported a black hoodie layered over a vibrant red polo shirt, creating a striking contrast. His hands were adorned with sleek black glovelettes, and he paired this with stylish blue pants, completing the look with an urban flair.

"Let's begin!" the other one chimed in, Colby, with dusky skin and eyes that seemed to be portals into another world. His unruly black hair framed his face, yearning for his constant attention.

Colby, on the other hand, showcased a laid-back but fashion-forward style. He wore a grey beanie that added a touch of individuality. Underneath, a classic black t-shirt formed the foundation of his outfit. A black jean jacket, casually left unbuttoned, served as a stylish outer layer. Together, these elements created a cool and effortlessly chic ensemble.

"Dude that's so cheesy!" Sam said cutting into the almost perfect shot.

"CUT!" I shouted, closing the scene. I couldn't believe my profession had led me here, of all places, ghost hunting. This was the last thing a skeptical cinematographer like me wanted to do. Yet here I sat, in this supposedly 'haunted' house. It seemed ancient, far beyond its years, frozen in time. Freezing me with it too. It was honestly, too cold!

"Guys, this is being too much!" Colby said, echoing his best friend's sentiments.

"Yeah, on our YouTube channel, we just take them on a journey with us. This just feels too scripted."