vııı (online friends)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

This chapter is for all my Hiori stans🫶

I ain't gonna wait for the second selection to write about my bby<3

"Huh?! So we're not starting the second selection round right away?!" Complained Raichi furiously

"Until the other wings are done, you'll go through endurance training. Furthermore, during it, you won't be allowed to touch a football ball. Whoever breaks this rule or refuses to participate in the training will be expelled."

You didn't care too much. Actually, more time of training meant more time without returning home, so you were kinda happy because of the news.

.
.
.

Remember how the first days you were completely unfazed about the training tests? Well, let's say that this time wasn't as easy.

You started great, after all your father forced you to train every day, but after the repetitive workout for nine days straight... at least you were able to listen to music when you trained at home.

If only you didn't redeem your three points... you missed your phone.

Wait.

Wait a sec...

You only used one point!

Your eyes lit up at the realization (even though you wanted to slam your head at the wall for your stupidity.) That meant you still had another two that you could use to get back your phone!

Yes, you had a strict schedule to follow (Thank Jinpachi for it), but at home it was pretty similar, so you were used to utilize your device at night hidden in your bed so you your father couldn't notice.