xıı (first name basis)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

Only thing i'll say is that i re-read this chapter three times and then cried myself to sleep wishing bachira was real

Three days already went by, and your team still didn't manage to pass to the next level.

Why not? It's easy to answer; everyone was too scared to fight against the top players, knowing that, if they did, they were doomed.

At the dining room, you approached one by one all the guys you could lay your eyes on, trying to find someone who'll accept a match against your team.

"You," you pointed your index finger at a blonde nameless male, that didn't look too eager to be talking to you, "want to fight?"

The poor random dude frantically shook his head, not even daring to speak to you. Before you could frown or call him a coward, the man ran away, as far as he could get from you.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you pinched the bridge of your nose in annoyance, not understanding why everyone was acting like cowards.

"Ugh, p*ssy."

"He can't help it, we're just too good!"

You recognized the voice, and looking at your side, you found Bachira smiling at you.

"Looks like we'll have to stay here for a loooong time." He observed, dragging the 'o' while making a semi-circle with his eyes.

"...I'm afraid you're right." You sighed, impatient to finish the second selection.

"Afraid of what?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Don't be scared!"

Deadpanning at his lack of understanding, you simply stared at the boy, trying to find a single hint of humor on his expression, who looked back at you with the most empty eyes you ever saw.

"There's not a single thought behind those yellow eyes of yours..."

"Mhm?" He hummed, his expression turning into a one of confusion as he tilted his head like a curious puppy. "No thoughts?"