xvııı (your enemy, my friend)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

i disappear for months, publish a 4k words' chapter and disappear again

let's act like nail polish takes way too long to dry on this chapter :3 and that there's a lot on bottles

btw, since it passed some time since the last update, let me make you all remember; [name] and the rest just finished the second selection!! yayyy

still gotta proofread

"To be honest, I wanted to pick Hyoma Chigiri

"To be honest, I wanted to pick Hyoma Chigiri... he looks like somebody that can understand style."

Ignoring Aryu's yapping, you just kept on walking forward. It was strange, you just won a match, but you weren't feeling as good as you did when you usually won- Probably because you didn't participate much, anyways. You didn't even have the energy to act nor feel cocky. It was weird, really... the only thing that you felt was a bad feeling, like something was going wrong. Really wrong.

"What about you, [l/n]?" A voice pulled you back to reality, making you hum in confusion.

"..Huh?"

"Who did you want to choose?" Repeated Aryu, looking down at you.

"Oh... I didn't really care. I know that I would still pass this selection by choosing the hologram goalkeeper."

Nevermind, your cocky attitude is back.

Smiling awkwardly, Isagi laughed at your comment, while Aryu nodded in awe, amazed by your glamorous confidence.

"However..." You added later on with a whisper no one could hear, "I believe that Nagi would have been an interesting choice."

"Isagi," Called Bachira, this time looking at him, "You said you'd steal me back, but it ended up being the other way around, huh?

'Ugh, they already started with their gay chit-chat. I almost forgot how the dudes of my first team acted when they were together' You mentally groaned, speed walking to the front to leave them behind. "Whatever, I don't have time for this blabbering."