xı (horror movies)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

For those that didn't know, it's canon that Rin is a huge fan of the horror genre, and his fav movie is 'the shining'he's so silly (,,>﹏<,,)!!

he's so silly (,,>﹏<,,)!!

In case you forgot, this chapter is placed immediately after the second backstory, as if that chap was a memory.

You snapped out of your derealization, looking dumbfounded at your surroundings.

With a hand pressed on your forehead, you wiped the sweat you didn't even notice you had with your palm.

A memory... a memory of your childhood that you forgot long ago suddenly came back to you.

Your father... Etsu... your moth--

"Agh!"

In pain, you groaned, pressing your hand harder on your head in an pathetic and useless attempt to ease your growing pain.

The flashbacks came to you too suddenly, without any warning... Images of the traumatic scenes flashed over your mind continuously, forcing you to remember those moments.

Ugh... how could you even forget about your own mother? Your brother's...killer.

Trying to ignore the pain, you took a few deep breaths, staring at your shocked reflection on the modern mirror that hanged above the sink.

Huh?

When did you go to the bathroom...?

...you didn't even know how you arrived there. You couldn't recall any memory of you walking here... you only managed to remember the last match you had, where you won and stole Bachira from the other team.

F*ck...

What was going on?

Absorbed by the confusing weirdness of the situation, you didn't notice the green-haired male that was next the door frame.