𝙲𝚑.1 𝙷𝚞𝚑?

//FIRST PERSON POV\\

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎? 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚣𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚔𝚒! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚔𝚒!"

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

I wake up in my bed, nothing out of the ordinary. I rub my eyes tiredly and get out of bed slowly. What day was it again?

My vision was a bit blurry, but not so much to where I can't see anything. I grab my phone and check the time.

'7:05 am' That's pretty early for me... oh well.

I place my phone down on my bed and stumble towards the restroom. I did my business first then of course washed my hands. Always wash your hands after you use the restroom you nasties 🫵.

After I washed my hands I washed my face and brushed my teeth, but right before I grabbed the brush to comb my hair I let out a shriek.

'W-what the!- Why do I look like that!?' I yelled in my head. 'Almost... animated!'

I rubbed my eyes harshly and blinked a few times and sure enough, I looked animated. I run out the bathroom and take a look around my room.

It also looked animated. How did I not notice before!? I was about to run around the room screaming and freaking out until I heard someone calling my name.

'Weird... it sounded like mom...' I thought.

I walked out my room and head towards the stairs. I slowly walk down the carpeted steps and peer at the bottom.

"(N/n) come eat breakfast!"

My jaw fell to the floor. This woman... looked just like my mother...except she wasn't. She was, more- 2D.

'What the hell is going on here?'

I slowly sat at the table and looked at the food she served me. It was scrambled eggs and buttered toast with a glass of orange juice.

I was feeling a bit hungry, so I ate the food. What? It smelled good. And my goodness- it tasted so divine! I wouldn't care if it was poisoned, at least I go out by good food.

"Hurry up and eat you're almost gonna be late for school! Why are you still in your pajamas anyways!?" My 'mom' yelled.

"Oh whatever, just finish eating your breakfast and get changed fast. Afterwards, I'll give you the location of your new school"

I nodded and quickly drank the orange juice after I finished my breakfast. I hand the plates to my mom- wait. My mom? Is she my mom? Why did this feel so normal? None of this is supposed to be normal...