𝙲𝚑.3 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

//FIRST PERSON POV\\

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"𝚃𝚑-𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢

"𝚃𝚑-𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢..."

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

I was walking up the stairs to the roof so I could meet Akane and Miyuki. Apparently they said they wanted to talk to me. I wonder what it could be?

When I entered through the door I saw Akane and Miyuki with Yayoi. "What're ya guys talking about?" I asked as I walked towards them.

Yayoi seems to be holding something close to her. It looks like a sketchbook.

"We're just saying how awesome Yayoi's drawings are!" Miyuki said as she was looking at Yayoi's drawing.

"Ooh let me see." I then walked behind Yayoi to take a look at her drawing. I caught a glimpse of it before she hid it against her chest.

"You should show everyone in class!" Miyuki suggested as she smiled. Yayoi got up where she was sitting and backed away slightly.

"Th-that would be embarrassing! They'll only make fun of me anyway... Don't tell anyone 'bout this alright guys?"

Yayoi then ran away before the three of us could respond.

The three of us just stood there as a gentle wind came by blowing our hair.

"I think it's best not to pressure her into showing her drawings. Maybe give her a bit of time then she'll probably show them on her own." I said as I looked at Miyuki and Akane.

"But her drawings are so cool! They just have to be shown!" Miyuki and Akane responded with a determined look on their faces.

They then skedaddled away after Yayoi, leaving me alone on the rooftop.

I muttered under my breath while sighing, "Did they forget I draw too?" I left the rooftop and went after the two goofballs.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Later, we were in class talking about some cleaning poster competition. I had my head on my hand trying not to fall asleep.

As much as I wanted to try out I was too embarrassed. Also, they was a lot of artists in this school, even some that make absolutely no sense!

Just as I was about to succumb to the great wonders of sleep, Miyuki had yelled out something about Yayoi.

"I think Kise would do a great job!"

Ah, she nominated her for the contest. I thought I told her not to pressure Yayoi? Oh well, nothing stops Miyuki I guess...

After her little outburst I decided to fall asleep to speed up time.