☹♡♥𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛♥♡☻

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 a 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!~⌫

☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻

"𝙸 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!"

☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻

Here I was, at the park with my new friend group. We're doing a little picnic today! How fun is that? Eh, not much, but it's still nice to hang out with friends.

I was on the swing set with Akane. We're both currently swinging pretty high just to see who could go higher.

"I'm gonna beat you!" Akane said.

"Nuh uh!" I replied. We both laughed as we swung higher and higher. As I was swinging, I saw Yayoi walk over.

"You two should come eat already! Reika finished setting up!"

"Alright! Well come down!" Akane yelled, but she doesn't seem to be slowing down her swing. When her seat swung forward she jumped off. I gasped and watched her land on her feet.

"Ha ha! Beat that Y/n!" She laughed as pointed at me with a grin.

I thought about it, but I rather not get hurt. So when my seat barely swung foward, I slid off, stumbling a bit before I caught myself.

"I rather not hurt myself, sorry!" I said with a sheepish smile. Akane pouted but soon smiled. "Ah you're no fun, oh well, let's go eat!"

Akane then ran ahead of me, leaving me behind. "Last one is a rotten egg!" She yelled. I stifled a giggle and started to run. I caught up to the volleyball player easily, who seemed shocked.

As soon as we had reached the picnic table, we were both hunched over out of breath. "And- *pant* you were ah-*wheeze*-head of me too! Ha!" I panted out.

"Yeah- *pant* yeah, let's eat!" Akane stood up and chose a seat.

Everyone else was already sitting with the food distributed in paper plates. I sat down and admired the food. There was a plain burger, (fav) chips, fries, and (fav) fruit!

There was a cooler with juice boxes and waters next to the table. I grabbed a juice and placed it next to my plate.

"Well then, let's dig in!" Miyuki chirped out with a smile. "This all looks so delicious -kuru!" Candy said from Miyuki's lap.

I looked over to her plate and sweat dropped. It was nothing but sweets and desserts!

"Oh! Before I forget..." Akane grabbed her pay and pulled out containers filled with okonomiyaki. "My parents cooked us some okonomiyaki! Of course, I made some too!"