𝙲𝚑.2 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝?

//FIRST PERSON POV\\

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝!"

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

It was just another day at school.

I was out in the volleyball courts playing with my classmates. I didn't really want to since I didn't really like volleyball, but it was my second sport so I decided 'why not?'

"Right! Time to show you how it's done!"

Akane seems to be pumped up. She did a jump serve, then proceeded to save the ball, and do a great spike.

Wow, she's a beast!

I was kinda glad that I was on her team, but lowkey, I wouldn't have minded a challenge.

I looked to my right and saw Yayoi bumb the ball to Miyuki. "Pass it, Hoshizora!" Akane called.

Miyuki freaked out and I was about to help her but the ball already hit her face. Still a pretty good set.

"Nice!"

"We have to block it!"

I saw Akane jump up pretty high to spike the ball and on the other side Nao and Reika getting ready to block her.

"If you think you can block it, go ahead and try!" Akane yelled out.

"Hino-Chan Special attack!"

Nevertheless, Nao's and Reika's efforts went to waste as Akane spiked the ball with all her might and got a point.

"She beat us!" Nao said. "What do you expect from the candidate for the volleyball club's ace attacker?" Reika replied.

Akane landed on the ground with a 'alright!' Meanwhile, Miyuki fell to the ground as Yayoi rushed to her side.

I walk to Miyuki and took a look at her. "She'll probably be fine..." hopefully. Akane then walked over. "Hey, ya still alive?"

I poked Miyuki's forehead for any signs of life. I only got two thumbs up as a result.

"That was a pretty good face strike!"

I gently grab Miyuki's arms and pull her up to her feet. She wobbled a bit, but found her balance.

Akane started teasing Yayoi, and then Miyuki started nodding her head, mumbling about the sporty Akane, straightforward Y/n and gentle Kise- Hey, I'm sporty too.

"That's it!" I saw Miyuki beam and I knew she was scheming inside her little fantasy mind.

"What's what?" Akane questioned. "I want you three-" "to be precure with me!" We have now transitioned from the volleyball courts to having lunch in a small sitting area.