𝙲𝚑.4 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?

//FIRST PERSON POV\\

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝."

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"Huff, huff,"

I pant and huff as I run up and down the court.

What was going on? Well, to put it simply, I have basketball practice going on. Well, this isn't the official basketball team. It's just to get those who want to try out in a bit of shape and to give them a taste of what's to come if they do make it. During these unofficial practices we occasionally do some running to stay fit. Which sucks.

My soon-to-be teammates and I are doing a 5/60. Which is basically when you have to run up and down the court 5 times in under 60 seconds.

I really wish I was in bed right now...

"Alright! Times up! Those who did not make it try it again!" Our coach yelled.

A bitch, but she at least drives us to big wins due to her training and coaching. I wheezed a bit before walking off the court.

I made it, which I'm grateful for but kinda feel bad for those who didn't. I'm also grateful for the fact we practiced inside today.

The weather was a bit hotter than normal so we couldn't practice outside, and so we're using the inside gym.

I sat on the bench and drank some water, wiping a bit of my sweat of while doing so. Coach said we were gonna scrimmage today.

A scrimmage is where we play against each other. It's so fun.

After the girls who didn't make their first 5/60 finished we lined up to choose our teams.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

I walked out of the locker room after I changed. I was patting my sweat glazed face with a towel when I heard someone come up to me.

It was Miyuki. "Wow! Y/n you play so good! No wonder you're trying out for co-captain of the girls basketball team!"

I felt my already red cheeks flush a bit more. I wasn't quite used to being praised... "Thank you Miyuki, but was there something you need?"

"Ah! Yes! I want you to come eat with me, Akane, and Yayoi for lunch! We need to talk to you!" She said with an excited smile and gleaming eyes. How can one be so energetic in school out of all places?

"Sure, I don't mind."

"Great! I'll see you there!" The pink haired girl then skipped off to her next class. I wonder what she wants to talk about?