𝙲𝚑.7 𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖?

//FIRST PERSON POV\\

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎!

"𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎!... 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎!"

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

"Hooray! We're all together!"

Candy bursted out of a type of confetti ball and fell cheering a 'kuru!' before hanging from the rope wrapped around her waist.

She swung into Miyuki's hands and yelled, "Finally, we found all the precure! I'm so happy -kuru!"

"Well then, I'd like to ask a question if I may." Reika requested. "Kuru?" Candy mumbled with curiosity, edging her to go on. Reika leaned in and asked "What exactly are precure anyway?"

Candy did a closed eye smiles as she said, "They're legendary warriors -kuru!"

"Why does being one give us such incredible powers?" Nao questioned as well.

"Because you're legendary warriors -kuru!"

"Uhmm..." all of us mumbled.

"That really doesn't answer anything..." I said.

"Kuru?"

"Who are those scary monsters anyway?"

"K-kuru?"

"What are they after!?"

"Kuru?..."

"What're we supposed to do about them?"

"B-be... legendary h-hero's -kuru..." Candy held a face of deadpan, yet a fried brain as well. Nothing seems to be in her head at the moment.

She decided to just crawl back up the rope and close the ball that held the confetti. "I don't really know!" Her voice is laced with a bit of stress as the words slip.

I raised an eyebrow in surprise as the rest of the girls looked shocked.

"HUUUUAAGGGEHHHHHH!?!?" Yelled the shocked Miyuki.

My attention was diverted to the sound of what seems like wings flapping. I looked at the open balcony door and pointed. "Hey guys, what is that?"

The rest of the girls also looked out and saw the incoming flying object. "Wha?... a book?" As soon as Miyuki said that, the book entered the room and landed on her face, resulting in falling on her back.

What's up with Miyuki getting hit in the face?

"Miyuki!?" The skittle squad yelled.

"My apologies fair maiden, -de gozaru" a voice from the book said. A cute lion-like figure popped out of the page it was open to and landed softly on the ground.