Keep The Door Open

My friend told me this story and I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't believe it was true. When this friend spends the night at my house, she always makes me keep the bedroom door open. When I asked her why she made me do this she told me her story...

This is her story

"When I was younger, my parents always forced my bedroom door to remain open while I slept. They wouldn't give me a reason, they just told me I had to do what they said.

When I grew into a teenager, I refused to sleep with my door open any longer. Night after night I would shut my door, and in the morning I was angered to see my door was opened. When I confronted my parents about the door, they got angry that I had stopped listening to them.

One night I grew sick of someone always opening my door and put a camera in the corner of my bedroom. I aimed it towards my door, I pressed record and fell asleep shortly after.

In the morning I looked over the tape and saw something that frightened me.
About an hour into the tape I got out of bed and glided from my bed to the door. I didn't take a step forward, I just glided from my bed to the door.

Also without even touching the doorknob I opened the door violently. It was like I threw the door open. It was strange that I didn't remember opening the door myself.

In the video, as I glided back to my bed I looked towards the camera. I noticed that my eyes were all black and the nightlight provided by the camera gave my eyes a horrific gleam. As I made my way back to my bed (still gliding) I kept my face on the camera, my neck seemed to make an impossible turn until I was fully out of the shot.

I had shown the video to my parents and they grabbed the camera from my hands, and told me to keep the door open."