23.

Today is the day.

September 28th.

So much has happened in the last 6 months.

Harry got a call from a publishing company and has been emailing his book back and forth editing. He tells me it should be ready by December for a release which is great. Eleanor and Mike are starting a family with their little boy due after the new year. Harry was more excited than I was when they asked us to be godparents. I promoted Lex from bar manager to club manager. Someone actually reached out to me wanting to buy the whole thing and open a chain. I would still get royalties but it wouldn't be mine anymore.

"Boo bear? Everything alright?"

I look up at my mum as she sits next to me. I guess I'd zoned out staring at the sea. "Yeah. Just watching the waves."

"It's been a while since we've sat like this." She pulls me into her side and I sigh in her arms.

"Yeah. It was under my window."

"You said Harry would never forgive you."

I smile. "He did. I don't know why."

She shakes her head and pushes me away from her so she can look into my eyes. "He loves you the most too."

I nod remembering when she told me I love him the most. Mum's always know so much. "I hope so. He's agreed to marry me."

"You're his problem now." I roll my eyes and she laughs.

"Lou. It's time." Liam interrupts. "Sorry to interrupt but they're here."

Liam walks and stands under the flowing canopy  with sheer see-through curtains and fairy lights draped around the top. The curtains are pulled back and you can see him standing barefoot in the sand wearing his tan suit. I'm wearing a black suit with the top two buttons undone barefoot as well. Our parents are sitting in the front row on the white seats that Niall and Zayne set out this morning. The isle is covered in flower petals...pink, purple, blue, yellow. Zayne and Niall walk down the aisle wearing powder blue dress pants and white button up shirts. Zayne pats me on the shoulder as he comes to stand next to me while Niall gives me a thumbs up going to stand across from me.

I gasp when the music changes into the classic here comes the bride melody. I swallow the lump in my throat as I wipe my eyes with my hands. Harry looks so beautiful. He's wearing a white suit with a black button up shirt with the top two unbuttoned like me. He's holding a flower bouquet with blue and green flowers. He comes to stand in front of me and hands the flowers to Niall. I grab his hands and kiss his finger where his engagement band is.

"Good evening family and friends. We're here tonight at sunset...almost." Liam looks around and chuckles. "To witness two of my best friends tie themselves to each other for life. Some might look at Harry and Louis and think they're too young to know what lies ahead. If anyone objects to this ceremony speak now or never speak again?"

Liam glances over the crowd along with Niall and Zayne. I think anyone would be scared to utter a single word.

"Good. Because I don't believe that. I've known them both so long and I've witnessed the highs and lows of their relationship. These two knuckleheads have both come into my room sometimes at 2am sometimes at 4pm, didn't matter to them, to tell me what the other did. I know what they've already faced. The hurt. The pain. The love. The friendship. The triumphs and the losses. Throughout it all they've always had one thing in common...they've been in a pain in the ass to each other." Harry and I both laugh and punch Liam in his shoulders. "Ow. Rude. It was a joke. They've always loved each other even when other people would have given up they didn't. So I'm proud to be up here today witnessing this. They've prepared their own vows so we'll start with Louis. Oldest to youngest."