6. Sassy.

It was very rare that Mixelle would throw a tantrum, and even than it wasn't bad, she'd just pout, cross her arms and huff.

"What's the matter? Sassy pants," Tommy hummed, she whined and laid in front of her fathers guitar, all sprawled out and laying beside it.

"What's the matter, pickles?" Mick asked softly, "Mm," she pouted, "You want me to play?" He asked, she nodded her head so he grabbed the guitar and walked to the amp, unaware of the little shadow following him around, "Aw," Nikki chuckled, watching as she looked up at him, he plugged it in, than he noticed her staring so he chuckled and patted her head, she walked with him to the couch and sat down in front of him, legs tucked to her chest as she watched him play, he was incredible, he really was underrated and she loved him with all her heart, of course, the feelings were reciprocated.

He smiled softly down at her as she batted her eyes and watched as if she was in a trance.
"Pick one," Nikki said, holding the set list, she looked at the names, knowing she had heard Vince sing 'Dancing on glass' in a song before so she picked that one, Mick played the riff for her making her giggle as she placed her hands on her jaw, rocking on her feet making him chuckle, shaking his head slightly as he watched her.

"Yeah?" He smiled at the end, she clapped making him chuckle, she hiccupped, eyes widening as she had never made such a weird noise before, *hic*.

"Aww, she's got the hiccups," Nikki chuckled, she hiccupped again and pouted, *hic* she whined and tried stopping it but her mouth opened to hiccup again.

"Hold your breath," Tommy chuckled, she held her breath, it went away... *hic* or not.

"Mm!" She huffed, Mick got her a drink of water, she sipped it as he held it for her and she waited, it went away so she giggled happily, *hic*

"Ahhh!" She screamed in annoyance making them laugh, "You're so precious," Mick chuckled and tickled her chin making her giggle as she nuzzled up to his leg like a cat.

"My god you're cute," Nikki smiled, "Right? So cute," Vince smiled and watched her as she got up and hopped up, she was over Mick's knee and kicking her legs trying to get up fully, he chuckled and put his legs together, picking her up and placing her on his lap making her giggle as she cuddled up to him.

"Daddy's girl," Tommy smiled.