11. Sick bay.

God damnit, Mick hated how fast his daughter was growing, she was now five years old, she was out of class and sitting in the sickbay.

"Hey, what ya doin in here?" The nurse asked as she walked In, "I feel sick..." She said, sounding on the verge of tears, "Oh no baby," she gasped and grabbed her a puke bucket.

"What kinda sick you feelin?" She hummed, "My head hurts really bad," she sniffles, tears falling from her eyes, that's how the nurse knew it was bad, Mixelle rarely ever cried.

"Do you want me to call your dad?" She asked softly, "Yes, please," Mixelle pouted, the nurse rolled over to the phone and punched her fathers number into it.

"Hey Mr. Deal, I've got your daughter in here, she's complaining of feeling sick and she's got a bad headache," She said softly, Mixelle heard the faint sound of, 'I'm on my way' on the other line.

"He's on his way, okay sweetie?" She asked as they hung up, Mixelle nodded and rocked back and forth, suddenly she threw up, all in the bucket and feeling her head thumping madly each time her mouth was forcefully opened.

"It's okay," the nurse said softly and gently rubbed her back, however the nurses face went white as she saw the bucket full of red thick goop.

"Shoot, shoot shoot shoot!" She said and grabbed the phone, quickly calling an ambulance for her.

"What's happening?" Mixelle asked scared, "Ambulance is on its way," she said softly and held her hand, "Wha- why?" Mixelle panicked, "I'm not sure what's wrong with you princess, but it'll be okay," she said softly.

The door opened and Mick was standing there, "What's going on? Why is there an ambulance outside?" He asked, voice shaky.

The lady waved him over, he saw blood in the bucket so he panicked, seeing his daughter was distraught so he took a deep breath, "It's okay, it's okay..." He said softly and held his five year old in his arms.

The door opened and in wheeled a gurney.
The paramedics asked questions and had a look at the blood.
"Daddy... I'm scared," Mixelle murmured, "Everything's okay," Mick said softly, "Alright, darling, do you have the urge to be sick?" One of them asked softly as they wheeled the gurney, she saw her father walking to his car.

"No..." She pouted, "What do you feel?" They asked, "Normal except for the bad headache," she winced and held her head.

"Alright sweets," and pulled her into the ambulance, they gave her a tube to inhale the painkiller, she closed her eyes as they asked her questions, suddenly, she was out.

"Sweetie, sweetie... Sweetie?!"

She looked up to see her father there, "Oh thank god," he sighed and kissed her forehead.

"What happened?" She pouted, "You were throwing up blood because of your seizures darl," he said softly, "Am I okay now?" She frowned, "Yes baby, you're okay..." He sighed and held her hand.

"I'm not gonna die?" She smiled, "No, thankfully not," he sighed, "It hurt a lot," she said, "I assume it would baby, but you're so brave, aren't you?" He smiled, "Daddy's braver," she yawned.

"I gotta be brave to have a kid like you," he chuckled softly.